Respected Contributor

Who has received the Laura Geller tsv

Me! Love love love. And I left a glowing review. The kit was evidently a big hit, as it's close to all five star reviews 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

Re: Who has received the Laura Geller tsv

@fairydogmother, I am anxiously awaiting it to arrive in my mailbox! I ordered the lightest shade and I hope it isn't chalky. How did you like the lipstick? I couldn't really make out what color it is....

Respected Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@fairydogmother, I am anxiously awaiting it to arrive in my mailbox! I ordered the lightest shade and I hope it isn't chalky. How did you like the lipstick? I couldn't really make out what color it is....

The lipstick is a pink and brown swirl. Looks iffy in the tube. But when applied it's the prettiest neutral nude, leaning to soft pink. Very moisturizing but not too slippery. I've always liked LG lipsticks

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother  Can the blush/bronzer be used as a bronzer? 

Honored Contributor

Mine has been sitting at the Post Office since the 11th.  I had ordered it early and it got to my area very fast - I live in No Cal and it shipped from So Cal - but now its just sitting at the PO.  Hoping for delivery today.

Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

The lipstick is a pink and brown swirl. Looks iffy in the tube. But when applied it's the prettiest neutral nude, leaning to soft pink. Very moisturizing but not too slippery. I've always liked LG lipsticks

Thank you @fairydogmother . That sounds like a very pretty shade. I was worried it might be too brown. It's good to know that it leans more towards pink.

Honored Contributor

I ordered a LG BnB but I don't know if it was a TSV.  Either way, I don't have it yet.

Honored Contributor

I'm an idiot.  I ordered the LG BnB from her website, not QVC.

Honored Contributor

The ETA listed on my QVC order was originally showing as tomorrow, but I checked tracking and it's out for delivery today!  It should be here shortly. 👍

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

The ETA listed on my QVC order was originally showing as tomorrow, but I checked tracking and it's out for delivery today!  It should be here shortly. 👍

Woot! 👏

Harmonize the World