Frequent Contributor

Who can describe some of the positive, notable results from Isomers Matrixyl 3000

KissThank you very much in advance for any information you can provide me. I know that the main claim is with deep wrinkles but have you has success with the deep wrinkles, sagging, and have you experienced even more positive effects? Thanks a lot Beauty mavens!!! Have a great rest of the weekend {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

Re: Who can describe some of the positive, notable results from Isomers Matrixyl 3000

Uh oh.

Honored Contributor

Re: Who can describe some of the positive, notable results from Isomers Matrixyl 3000

Bueller?

Valued Contributor

I've been using the former Matrixyl that I cocktail with Vit C and Hydroshield in the AM and Hydroshield and Retiniacin PM. I have relatively few wrinkles so I am mostly using this as a preventative for the future and to soften the slight ones I have. I did order the new Matrixyl 3000 special and will continue to use it the same way. I'm happy with how my skin looks so something must be working!!!!

Frequent Contributor

Thank you virgosun for your kind response.

Super Contributor

Would love to give a favorable reply but after many months of using the Matrixyl, can see no difference in the deep wrinkles.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you claros. I appreciate your input.

Trusted Contributor

I have used both in the past (a full bottle of each at separate times) and can honestly say I never saw any real difference in my skin. I personally don't think matrixyl is as effective as retina A which it supposedly is an alternative to for those who can't tolerate RA.

I have never read or heard anyone make the claims regarding matrixyl that many do about retina A. Matrixyl very well may increase collagen production but possibly in a more subtle way that is not as visible to the user.

I'd also be very interested in hearing from anyone who has experienced any real significant and visible results from using matrixyl.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks wackers! I'm with you about retin A and it's benefits. It's a product where you can't mistake its benefits. I'm just not as informed about the actual results people have with matrixyl.

Frequent Contributor

I use Isomers but I mix serums and creams to cut down on time spent fussing on my face at night. I don't obsess about my appearance, seldom wear make-up but am told I have great skin by others.

But the best testimony comes from my husband who has been using copper P after shaving everyday . He is very fair blue eyed and seldom wears sun block but spends many hours on the golf course. Recently, he commented about the fine lines he was getting around his eyes. I suggested he put a squirt of Matrixyl into the copper P. ( I keep 2 "jugs" in the bath." We never talked about it again for a month when he volunteered that he noticed "that stuff is working'

A testimony from a guy who uses Dawn for shampoo and never cares what he wears after retiring is pretty non biased .

However, RetinA may be a better solution. Since it is a RX , it is stronger.

As far as deep wrinkles, I don't think any cream really works unless you can rebuild the collagen and lipids to stop sagging.