Super Contributor

Who believes in Facial Exercise/Facial Flex

What  was your results? I found my old facial flex from years ago didn’t use it much

Super Contributor

Re: Who believes in Facial Exercise/Facial Flex

it works if you use it.  at one time i was using it everyday.  when the thread on here stopped so did i.  good luck.

Respected Contributor

muscle spasms and soreness 

Honored Contributor

Does smiling & laughing a lot be the same thing?

🤣🤣😀😀🤪😝😸

Respected Contributor

I firmly believe in it.  I've used it for years and bought an extra in case I ever lost mine.  I'm glad I did that because this morning it slipped out of my hand, hit the floor and broke in half. I don't ever want to be without one.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

While it was working for firming my jaw, I started to get marionette lines that I'm stuck with now!  It happened really fast.  Even with facial exercises to counteract this they are still here.  The facemaster and EGG has helped as well as facial smoothies.

Honored Contributor

In my opinion, the reason your upper lip gets lines is from puckering, drinking from straws, etc. Crows feet are from sun damage but also much movement in that area while smiling. Necks really get a workout looking up, down and side to side.

Why would I think these facial muscles need more exercise to cause more lines?

Respected Contributor

@Shanuswrote:

In my opinion, the reason your upper lip gets lines is from puckering, drinking from straws, etc. Crows feet are from sun damage but also much movement in that area while smiling. Necks really get a workout looking up, down and side to side.

@Shanuswrote:

my understanding is that the upper lip lines and thinness is due to hormonal change

Honored Contributor

@maestrawrote:

@Shanuswrote:

@Shanuswrote:

my understanding is that the upper lip lines and thinness is due to hormonal change

@maestra  I’m not sure I agree. I’ve seen younger women with lines on the upper lip, too.

Respected Contributor

Some people have good results and some people don’t.

From what I’ve read, facial flex has to been done a certain

way to prevent lines and wrinkles. Instructions were complicated and I did not think I could master it, so I never tried.

The one time I did a few simple facial exercises, I started  getting lines around my mouth. So unless I could have personal instruction, I would not do the Facial Flex.