Honored Contributor

Who Was it That Posted About the Powdered Drink...

that is for replenishing various electrolytes ect due to sweating?

I bought one that my sil suggested but you said that one was ****** lol

Which ones do you like best?  My husband is a home building contractor and bless his heart, this weather is really taking it out on him.  I even called a builder he's working for right now and mostly likely into the fall and asked him if there was any way they could have the AC hooked up in his homes.  They said they would do it for David.  They like him Smiley Happy  

Honored Contributor

Re: Who Was it That Posted About the Powdered Drink...

Unless it was a specialty formula, either Gatorade or Propel fits that category.  There may be more, but I find Propel to be the best water out there for hydration.  It also keeps my mouth moist, unlike plain water.   It is also sold in boxes of packets.  Each packet can be poured into a 16 oz bottle of cold water.  HTH

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Tinkrbl44 

He uses Gatorade and it's my choice of drink all thru the day but I'll look into the Propel packets for him.  I think these products someone suggested were more robust in their formula.  

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Thank you @Tinkrbl44 

He uses Gatorade and it's my choice of drink all thru the day but I'll look into the Propel packets for him.  I think these products someone suggested were more robust in their formula.  

@monicakm 

We all know how important water is to the body year 'round, but staying hydrated in the summer is even more important.   I can only drink so many glasses of plain ol water.   I like a little flavor or fruit essences to my waters these days.  

BTW .... if he takes a cooler of cold drinks with him, here's another thought.   In the drinks and water aisle there's a beverage called the Arnold Palmer, which comes in cans.   It's half lemonade and half iced tea.  Great flavor, and would give him a little variety now and then.   (can't remember the brand, sorry).

I hope you find what you were originally trying to locate, as I am always looking for new things out there in the world of water products.  lol

Honored Contributor

@monicakm  It may have been me. 🤷‍♀️

Keppi Electrolytes Powder is loose in a jar. It has a very good amount of electrolytes and is sugar free.

Pure Boost Energy Drink Sticks are also very good, packaged in single servings.  It's contains caffeine so be mindful of the time of day it's consumed.

Both are available on Amazon. I have them on auto ship. 

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 

Like cilantro, I am missing the plain water gene.  I CAN drink it but I'm not a fan.  Cilantro...is a NO!  I'm missing that gene too.  It tastes like soap to me (and a lot of people).  It's thought that the percentage is 4 to 14%.  

I've seen the Arnold Palmer drinks at WM.  My mother orders one when we go out to eat.  I think he's looking for much needed nutrients he sweats out.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Thank you!  He likes the one his sister told him about but it is full of sugar.  I shall look at the ones  you suggested Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Thanks!  I have them both in my Amazon cart for him to look at.  

Respected Contributor

I use the Propel packets because Gator Aide makes me feel sick.  The Propel comes in a lot of flavors so I get some variety too.  I sweat a lot and the Propel is my go to while working in the pastures mowing etc.  I have also seen some powders at Costco and I may try those out as well.  They come in a big pouch.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@Jk9 

You mow pastures? Smiley Surprised  I'm super impressed.  I would die the first day from a heat stroke Smiley Sad

THANK YOU for the Propel powder packets suggestion.  My WM has them.  I'll put those in my cart as well so he can decide what he wants.