Valued Contributor

I had a reflective moment today when I wished I had the box of Susan Lucci haircare that I bought from the Q in the 90's.  I loved that shampoo - it smelled great and made my fine hair so shiny!  

I also was a repeat fan of Victoria Principal Advanced cleansers - they smelled good and I was so disappointed they went away.

Of course, along with Tova and her fragrance (I know it's out there but it's not the same).

One more (not QVC).....does anyone remember Physique shampoo?  It was in a white bottle with black letters.  I don't know why it didn't catch on because it was the best volumizing shampoo I've ever used.

Sigh.....hard to let go of things we love!

Valued Contributor

Re: Who Remembers When? *beauty

I remember Susan Lucci haircare one of my favorites!  Would love to get that again!

No thought is worth thinking.....
Trusted Contributor

I do recall now that I met once Miss Lucci at a restaurant in The Hamptons several years ago. She is trully very petite, like someone from Biafra.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Respected Contributor

I don’t remember those moments or products because I’ve only been with QVC since about 2013. But I love reading about what I missed! Susan Lucci, Victoria Principal wow! Class Acts! 

Honored Contributor

I remember when Victoria Principal and Susan Lucci were on QVC.  I purchased  skincare items from Victoria Principal when she was on QVC.   Also, Tova.  Wore her perfumes for years and I bought a  lot of her skincare and color cosmetics from QVC and also ordered from her salon in Beverly Hills.  Her salon would always send extra items as gifts with the order.  Her products were wonderful.

Super Contributor

Loved watching these shows but never ordered. I remember all the TSVs that Susan Lucci had! Models Prefer also sparks some beauty nostalgia. I also remember Lesa Stock present Serious Skin Care on HSN. 

Honored Contributor

I don't remember Susan Lucci's products, but I do remember seeing Victoria Principal on QVC presenting her Skincare Line. She was always so soft spoken and very very knowledgeable. I also remember Models Prefer and the days when Smashbox was huge on QVC as well. I also remember seeing Lesa for Serious Skincare, she too was very knowledgeable about her products!

Esteemed Contributor

Susan Lucci was great on my hair, which I cannot say about a lot of other things! I use Carol's Daughter now, and that is a consistent performer for me.

I still use Victoria Principal's cleansers! They are absolutely the best! And while I do not like ordering direct, I put up with it because these really are so good!

Tova......now just a shadow of what that fragrance used to be.

I had heard of Physique, but never tried it.

I used to love Coty lipsticks! But so many others to choose from now.

You just move on. Sometimes you find something better, and sometimes not!

Honored Contributor

@tarsmom wrote:

I had a reflective moment today when I wished I had the box of Susan Lucci haircare that I bought from the Q in the 90's.  I loved that shampoo - it smelled great and made my fine hair so shiny!  

I also was a repeat fan of Victoria Principal Advanced cleansers - they smelled good and I was so disappointed they went away.

Of course, along with Tova and her fragrance (I know it's out there but it's not the same).

One more (not QVC).....does anyone remember Physique shampoo?  It was in a white bottle with black letters.  I don't know why it didn't catch on because it was the best volumizing shampoo I've ever used.

Sigh.....hard to let go of things we love!

@tarsmom   Laura Mercier was also on Q a few times. She's a wonderful mu artist and great teacher, but guess it didn't sell well enough or the deal w/ Q was not satisfactory. I really miss Bobbi Brown on air when she was with the company. Wow, that lady can teach. 

Frequent Contributor

Susan Lucci, one of the most genuinely sweet people I've ever met.  Follow her on IG, it even comes through on her IG.  She replies to most people's comments as well.  Loved the fragrance INVITATION by SL.  Loved the hair care too. Watch her husbands cooking videos too.  

victoria Princpal also has a nice IG.  She's very much into nature and animals now.  I know she's gotten a bad rap (diva) in the past, but she now seems quite real and grounded on IG.  Loved some of her skincare a lot.  

Does anyone remember DianeVon Furstenberg on QVC selling Silk Assets and home fragrance collection, SURROUNDINGS???  I wish I still could get some of the surroundings fragrances for Home.  They came in sets.  4 different fragrances. 

And finally, the Tova cactine  face soap and that Cactine mask, amazing products!!!