Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who Needs A Beauty Appointment?????

That is a funny picture.  I feel my hair is even more mop like than theirs!  It's naturally curly though so I have been able to get away with going and my roots don't show very much.  I think I may be actually coloring them too often.  I'm giving credit to my Wen for that.  My hubby on the other hand needs to shave his head, he looks way worse than I do.  He still has a lot of hair for an old dude!  LOL

Honored Contributor

They are cute but I woke up at 4:30 this morning thinking and excited about the one I have at 2:30 this afternoon.  I hope I can figure out how to wear and breath with this mask on.  Never worn one.  Cute photo @ECBG 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

I definitely do! But it's a small price to pay for staying safe & stopping the spread. Woman Happy.

Respected Contributor

I'm so far gone I don't even think that would help ....!!!

Valued Contributor

Lol! I desperately need a beauty appointment! Thanks for the pic, I actually lol'd!

Trusted Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

That is a funny picture.  I feel my hair is even more mop like than theirs!  It's naturally curly though so I have been able to get away with going and my roots don't show very much.  I think I may be actually coloring them too often.  I'm giving credit to my Wen for that.  My hubby on the other hand needs to shave his head, he looks way worse than I do.  He still has a lot of hair for an old dude!  LOL

My husband usually wears his hair very short, too.

It's actually nice seeing his hair longer though, because it's naturally wavy.

I told him that he could use my beachy waves hair product to make his waves more manageable! Smiley Very Happy

My hair is also wavy with curls more on the ends, so when it gets humid, it frizzes and it's not so appealing then.

I could use a cut to trim everything into place, but for now, I can at least use styling products to try and help. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Hair salons will be buzzing when they open. I hope I don't have to wait too long to get an appt.  I would think they would take clients that have been went the salon the longest first.  This salon is new for me and I had my hair cut once and then the stylist quit to pursue a different career.  Then I was assigned to another stylist at the same price and then all h___ broke loose and the salon closed.  I hope I can pick up some flowers for my deck outside this weekend and pretend things are normal.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012   Masks are not that easy to wear.  I have the problem where I feel I can breathe and have to pull the mask away from my mouth and nose.  I wish I could get the mask and sticks out like a large oval egg.  I would think they would be easier to breathe in.  However, I always wear a mask when I go in the grocery store or Target.  Target had someone standing outside the store and if you did not have a mask you could not go in.

kindness is strength