Who Needs A Beauty Appointment?????

FB_IMG_1589503235333.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Who Needs A Beauty Appointment?????

About 300 million Americans.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Love it!  And I will be there the second I can.  For me and for my hairdresser friend of ten years who has two young boys and needs to get back to work.  

Respected Contributor

My appt is 5/19 @ noon. Can Not Wait.

Esteemed Contributor

So happy for you!  Mine was suppose to be this past Tuesday, but we will not be open until June.  ENJOY!!!

Trusted Contributor

Meeeee!!! Salons are still closed so I just ordered a few baseball caps!!
Honored Contributor

I DO!

I have no idea when hair salons are going to open. The date keeps moving. I have had to change my appointments for the Doctor and my mammogram, three times. I am expecting another call any day to change the date again.

I am seriously thinking about cutting my hair myself. We have been under shutdown for 2 months and my hair looks it. 

Respected Contributor

@ECBG 

Well, since I kinda look like the llama (?) in front, I'll need several days of beauty appointments...Woman Embarassed

Denise
Valued Contributor

I have been trimming mine and doing highlights. Not that it is the best, but I'm getting better. I did foils around my face and will do the back soon. It is too hard to do it all at once. I trimmed about an inch off tonight. It looks better. I have a medium bob.

My hairdresser has just opened up but I am not going for a while. I feel it is too much of a risk.

Esteemed Contributor

Ha!  Love that pic!  I sort of look like the one in the middle right now.  Same color hair, anyway, and choppy bangs.   But I'm patient.... I can wait for a haircut appointment.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt