Honored Contributor

Re: Who Makes a Really Great Eyecream?

[ Edited ]

I have to agree, the ingredient deck in Mad Hippie Eye Cream is one of the best out there. 

Honored Contributor

@Fressa wrote:

I swear by Dr. Denese eye cream. I've tried them all and got results. My favorite is the Collegan firming eye cream. I use it am & pm. I can't be without it. 

I just started using this, I find it way too heavy to use during the day, but fine for at night. 

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm ... I have been using Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with  Avacado over Tatcha The Serum Stick for the past 3-4 months.   I have noticed a tremedous improvement in the skin below and around my eyes.  

Respected Contributor

@monicakm ...I stick with Shiseido...I particularly love The Benefiance line.   I've seen amazing results with everything from Shiseido. Using it for many years, and I also promoted products for them many years ago...I have strayed, and I try other products,  but as for myself,  nothing beats Shiseido. 

Honored Contributor

@wagirl 

That's what I call mine too...crinklies.  They're only seen when I smile and sit right on top of the upper part of my cheek bones.  I love my Kiehls products and have been reading about avocado in skin care.  I know I've had some some samples.  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@Janey2 

OH YES!  If the product works half as good as the packaging looks, I'm in!  The blue and gold pkging would look better in my bathroom but I love pink (g)  Actually it would be in a drawer but thanks for the suggestion.  I will read up on her vit c product.

Honored Contributor

@Fressa 

Can collagen absorb thru the skin?  I put a collagen peptide powder in my cold brew every morning but I though I'd read that collagen can't penetrate topically.  Peptides, yes.

Honored Contributor

@jubilant wrote:

I use Clinique "All About Eyes Rich".  It comes in rich and in a lighter formula. I get the rich because I am dry.  This one helps with my slightly dark circles and my lines.  It doesn't completely take them away but I do notice a difference when I stop using it. I put it on again at night.

@jubilant  -  This is a great  eye cream. I've used both the Rich and the other formula.  

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I have to agree, the ingredient deck in Mad Hippie Eye Cream is one of the best out there. 

MH does nothing for me. Tried a few of their products. Just shows, different strokes for different folks.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Fressa 

Can collagen absorb thru the skin?  I put a collagen peptide powder in my cold brew every morning but I though I'd read that collagen can't penetrate topically.  Peptides, yes.

Collagen molecules are too large to penetrate when applied topically, so they won't/can't do anything at deeper layers, but they can work on the surface.