Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who Has a Sephora List For Their Sale Next Week?

@monicakm wrote:
Isn't everything the same percentage off in the category you are in?
If you're looking for suggestions I'm really happy with the lavender colored Fenty powder... Hourglass is probably better though.

Last I checked items aren't the same percentage. The only thing I ordered from Sephora was Glow  Recipe juicy pink moisturizer, and that was a few months ago. I don't have an account, as I ordered that as a guest. So far I'm leaning towards the mini Hourglass veil powder or Sephora collection. Not sure if I need the loose setting powder or packed powder. 

I'm mostly looking because of free shipping with the promo code. I don't order enough from them to gain tier status. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Esteemed Contributor

I have a few things, too. I love the Sephora retractable eye liners, so 2 of them. Also the Chloe Roses fragrance.

Honored Contributor

They pull points?  That's the absolute kiss of death in my book. I no longer shop at Walgreen's or Penney's beccause they cancelled my points.  In Penney's case they shut down our store.  I buy small things like Sephora's Favorites enough to keep me going, I guess.  

Esteemed Contributor

@depglass wrote:

They pull points?  That's the absolute kiss of death in my book. I no longer shop at Walgreen's or Penney's beccause they cancelled my points.  In Penney's case they shut down our store.  I buy small things like Sephora's Favorites enough to keep me going, I guess.  

@depglass , I was not aware of that either so looked it up.  It looks like after 18  months of inactivity, whether through purchases or redemption of points or collecting your birthday gift, they can expire.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

If you had a 20% off coupon would you use it?

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Drythe 

As in they are out of stock or they don't carry what you're wanting?

@monicakm 

Both OUT of STOCK.  😡 

La Mer traanclucent powder under eye concealer. Excellent, applied VERY lightly,  I use a butterfly brush. Lightly on top of YSL concealer.  Heraditary purple under eye.

And a lipstick I like - blocking on the brand.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm wrote:

@SurferWife 

What do you mean "what Sephora sale"? Smiley Surprised

Their spring sale they have every year and then again

in the fall silly Smiley Wink

What tier are you?  I don't know the percentages except for Rouge and it's 20% off.  This will most likely be the last year I'm at this tier.  I'm Rouge thru the end of 2022 and just read that I can keep that tier by spending $430 I thought I'd have to spend another $1000.  

@monicakm 

WOW ... seriously?  You would honestly spend another $1,000 to stay in some rewards program tier?   Seriously?  How many teenage daughters do you buy makeup for, anyway?  What could Sephora's "rewards" be? 

BTW, I must admit, like @SurferWife , I also didn't know Sephora had a spring sale, but I seem to gravitate to Ulta whenever I need something, so that's understandable.  

I really haven't seen anything that I feel I must try and I actually have more than enough makeup for the time being, so I'm good.  Woman Happy

Good luck with your shopping.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 

Wow, someone needs to go back to school and beef up on her reading comprehension skills and then perhaps learn that it's not your problem and poor netiquette to bash someone for how they spend their money.  It takes more effort to be nasty than it does to be nice.

And I have 6 teenage daughters all living at home.  They insist on high end/luxury makeup.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@SurferWife 

If you had a 20% off coupon would you use it?

@monicakm 

Oh, for sure!  I could EASILY use 20%.  I'm sure I will find something at 20% during their sale.  I have some items added to my cart waiting.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

Done!  Sephora sent a link to share a 20% coupon with a friend.  Since I can't link it here, I'll send the link to you as a private message on the proboard forum.  Enjoy!