Honored Contributor

Re: Who Has a Sephora List For Their Sale Next Week?

@SurferWife 

I can't find your name on the Proboard site.  I'm almost certain I found it last night.  Did you unsubscribe today?  That's the only way I know how to get you the coupon.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@SurferWife 

Done!  Sephora sent a link to share a 20% coupon with a friend.  Since I can't link it here, I'll send the link to you as a private message on the proboard forum.  Enjoy!

@monicakm 

I'm not on the Proboard forum.  There must be another SurferWife on Proboards but it's not me.  I left during the holidays.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

If you would like to sign up again, Iet me know your user name there and I'll send the link.

Honored Contributor

still waiting for surfer wife to sign up for proboards again so I can send her the link to the 20% off coupon

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 

Wow, someone needs to go back to school and beef up on her reading comprehension skills and then perhaps learn that it's not your problem and poor netiquette to bash someone for how they spend their money.  It takes more effort to be nasty than it does to be nice.

And I have 6 teenage daughters all living at home.  They insist on high end/luxury makeup.

Wow.  I can't repeat what my mom would have told me had I insisted on high end/luxury make-up as a teenager.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Sale doesn't start until 7 April. I thought it was the 1st.

Trusted Contributor

@Harpa It starts on different days depending on what tier you are.

• 4/1 for Rouge
  • 4/5 for VIB
  • 4/7 for Insiders

I think anyone can start on 4/1 to get the 30% discount on Sephora brand though.

Respected Contributor

I did pick up some of the pencil eyeshadow & eyeliner sticks today Sephora Brand being 30% off.  They are so pretty and good reviews...great price too!

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

I did pick up some of the pencil eyeshadow & eyeliner sticks today Sephora Brand being 30% off.  They are so pretty and good reviews...great price too!

@tsavorite - I have a Sephora brush - #56 and an eyeliner in Shimmer Taupe and I reach for both more than I thought I would.  Both great products.  Enjoy your new purchases!