Honored Contributor

Re: Who Has Time For Makeup & Skincare

There have been a couple of nights that I had to just use my Aveeno backup products for skincare.  They are really a life saver when you're just too pooped.  

The other day DH decided at the last minute we should go out to eat (after a long day of chores).  I wasn't going to argue but I didn't have much time to get ready.  False lashes and pink lip tint were all I was going to apply but he still wasn't ready so I kept going.  Rose Inc's serum skin tint and Fenty's Free Style blush in Bikini Martini.  He commented that my face looked "clean and fresh" and I looked like I was 12.   This barely there skin tint is just so SO nice.  I will definitely be repurchasing it.

ROSE INC - Skin Enhance Luminous Skin Tint Serum Foundation 10 1oz / 30 mL Clean plus planet positive

Honored Contributor

@monicakm - nice compliment from DH!

Respected Contributor

@monicakm @Wow! 12! Work it girl. I'm looking for a pretty pink blush and lip for the spring!

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

I'll go out to the street, where my mailbox is, with no makeup after I've looked both ways to make sure no one is coming lol.  Minimal makeup for going anywhere else is lashes and lips.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

I guess it seems longer because I haven't been on my computer.  When reading on my phone, I don't reply as much or read as thoroughly.  

Honored Contributor

@Franklinbell 

LOL, well he might be just a tad biased.  Mom says the same thing when I have hardly any makeup on.  She's probably biased too tho.

I can recommend Fenty for a pink cream blush or Dior's Rosey Glow blush for powder.  

Dior - Dior Backstage Rosy Glow Blush Color-awakening universal blush - natural healthy glow - 4 Open gallery

Zoom view - Image 2 - Dior - Dior Backstage Rosy Glow Blush Color-awakening universal blush - natural healthy glow - 5

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

Ahhh, yes!  For those "too pooped" nights, I don't do my entire skincare routine, either.  I cleanse (double-cleanse), then apply my nightime moisturizer with a few drops of Squalane.  At least then I don't wake up mad at myself for skipping the minimum basics.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

I have added the Rose, Inc. Tinted Serum to my Sephora basket.  Have you ever tried the Hourglass foundation?  I added the Hourglass primer (still haven't purchased it) to my basket and noticed the foundation.  Thoughts?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@monicakm - so is a skin tint lighter coverage than a tinted moisturizer?  Or are they both very similar?  

Respected Contributor

@monicakm , that Dior blush is gorgeous...I just googled it too.  If it's a true pink like the pic I'd love it, and not too bright.  Would you happen to know of any dupes for it??