Frequent Contributor

Who Has The Best Body Cream, Josie, Beekman, or First Aid Beauty?

Or another brand? My skin is extremely dry in the winter,
and I'm thinking about ordering Beekmans upcoming TSV. I'm still on waitlist for Josie's last TSV.

Please forgive in advance if there's already a similar thread.
Respected Contributor

Re: Who Has The Best Body Cream, Josie, Beekman, or First Aid Beauty?

I prefer Beekman’s to Josie’s but my new favorite is Perlier. I honestly think there are drug store brands that are probably just as moisturizing but I enjoy the richness and scents of body butters.

Respected Contributor

I recommend Korres Body Butters sold on HSN. They come in a variety of fragrances and really hydrate the skin.

Respected Contributor

I live in a cold, very dry climate and nothing has compared to First Aid Beauty.  I've tried the others, but not even close.

Esteemed Contributor

Sometimes the dryness can be caused the washing product used.  Might want to switch that out.

I react to so much that I now use Vanicreme or else a drugstore cream marketed for eczema.  

Respected Contributor

Beekman is by far the best I believe!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monie monie wrote:
Or another brand? My skin is extremely dry in the winter,
and I'm thinking about ordering Beekmans upcoming TSV. I'm still on waitlist for Josie's last TSV.

Please forgive in advance if there's already a similar thread.

You should try it. It's very good. IMO, either  First Aid and Beekman work very well. Love both. Korres is good too. Sorry, I haven't really used JM enough to give you an honest answer. 

Honored Contributor

If you're looking for something unscented, moisturizing and great for sensitive skin, I recommend Vanicream.

I believe 12.00 at Walmart.

Screenshot_2019-11-19 Vanicream Moisturizing Skin Cream, 16 oz Pump - Walmart com.png

Honored Contributor

@monie monie  Josie's is excellent.  I currently am loving Fresh Citron de Vigne and Life body lotion.  The reason I love these two scents is because I have the parfum too but the body lotions include Vitamins C & E and both scents are citrus but the Citron has warm notes to it and Life is so different it's hard to describe. Both are beautiful.  I am not familiar with Beekman's product.

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

I've seen Korres and wondered if those before and after results were real. Or maybe 5 minutes later they're skin looks the same as before.

I've ordered First Aid Beauty, Beekman, and Perlier in the past, but didn't like the scents. I may need to stick with unscented everything.

I will look into Vanicreme. I've heard the name, but never tried it.

Thanks for the responses!