Esteemed Contributor

Who Got the Doll 10 Lipsticks?

They are fabulous!!! I have finally found a lipstick that's not drying and has great color and longevity. I really love the Doll 10 line. Have a lot of her items and happy with all of them.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Who Got the Doll 10 Lipsticks?

I wish, but on wait list.
Super Contributor

Me...I purchased a lip gloss set some time ago and loved it...so much so that I purchased a back. Fingers crossed that I love the lipsticks just as much.

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/5/2014 philom said: I wish, but on wait list.

Hi Philom: Keep yourself on wait list because people end up canceling. I'm sure you'll get it quickly. I wore one of her nude lipsticks today the one that has the lip gloss on the other end. I lasted all morning until I had to apply it again. I love her line of makeup. It's so improved from when Doris first started.

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/5/2014 howwhatwhen said:

Me...I purchased a lip gloss set some time ago and loved it...so much so that I purchased a back. Fingers crossed that I love the lipsticks just as much.

You will love the lipsticks. They go on nice and smooth and have staying power. I so wanted this kit that Lisa showed and had no idea it was going to be shown tonight. I got lucky and turned it on and saw it. I almost knocked over my laptop to order it.

Super Contributor

Good to know. I didn't get it (not wild about any of the shades) but happy to hear she has a good product. I'll check out her other colors.

Valued Contributor

I did!Smiley Happy
Contributor

I got them. I purchased her double ended lipstick gloss set at least 2 years ago and they are wonderful. I just wore some of the gloss this evening and it wears so well. Great colors for my skin tone..they are not harsh & really easy to wear.
Contributor

I hit my Q app so fast, I got them! Love Doris Dalton's lipstick so much, I have her nude combo with lipstick & gloss! I've been with QVC since the beginning and bought the first lipsticks Doris ever brought to QVC. They were called "mood lipsticks" you got 6 of them and they were such strange colors in the tube, orange, yellow, blue & green, but when you put them on they were the perfect color for you. I literally scraped each one to the bottom of the tube!

Esteemed Contributor

I am totally hooked on this line of cosmetics. I even had to order her new Illuminating Cheek and Lip Collection. A260977. It's the perfect shade of pink lipstick. Keep bringing these great products Doris. This is a fabulous collection of makeup!