Honored Contributor

Re: White Toenail Polish

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva I love Funny Bunny! I get 3 coats which is annoying but I love the look. 

ETA have a great trip! 

Honored Contributor

Oh I always go hog wild when polishing my toenails! White polish? That's dull in my book. I do wild colors and love my feet to be outstanding especially during the summer months. 

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

I just bought a white...ish one.  It's a pearl white that appears to be opal.  I quite like it.  But I don't care for that thick flat white stuff.

Honored Contributor

@lkat   I wear sandals almost constantly because that's the only type of shoe that doesn't create hours of pain.  I keep my feel clean and trimmed, but it's unlikely my left foot will ever pass your test of who can wear sandals.

My choice is between wearing sandals that expose that foot or never showing up in public.  My choice -- sandals so I can lead a full life.   Actually met with a local podiatrist earlier today in hopes some new procedure had been found.  Nothing.  Doc offered new spacers and if that's not adequate, a steroid shot.

The very idea of two months off my feet? And even then adding very few shoe choices to my closet?  Not happening.    Sorry if my feet offend someone but not sorry enough to change my mind.

Honored Contributor

In the summer months I only use opaque white polish on my toes, I love the look, clean, neat and goes with all sandal colors and pants colors. Never any color clashing. 

Trusted Contributor

@millieshops Please accept my apology if I offended you.  I definitely didn't mean to. 

I just thought it was weird for someone to be "grossed out" by the color of nail polish.  When I was talking about gross feet, I was talking about dirty callused feet/dirty long toenails that I see.  Believe me, my feet will not win any prize!

I'm sorry that most shoes cause you pain, that sounds awful. 

Again, I'm sorry for any offense I caused.

Honored Contributor

@lkat   Your explanation explains everything.  Thanks

Trusted Contributor

I am ready for a mani/pedi.  Going to Arizona next week and badly need one after a long, cold  winter in boots.  I was thinking of something white, off-white, or something very neutral.  

Honored Contributor

Don't like it at all - looks like the product 'white-out' for errors on paper.

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva I love Funny Bunny! I get 3 coats which is annoying but I love the look. 

ETA have a great trip! 

@Mj12 , thank you.