Trusted Contributor

Whish Beauty on Zulily today!

I know @HappyDaze posted about this a while back...looks like good body products, cruelty/sulfate/phalate free! 

Also Chanel, L'Occitane and Clarisonic for those who love them...

Honored Contributor

Re: Whish Beauty on Zulily today!

@Krissy_1968 lol I was just placing items in my cart, lol! I wish they had the facial cleansing oil since I wanted to try that but it is so new, I didn't think it would be. I think I am going to try the coconut body wash and the rice milk smoothing body cream. And maybe the unscented body butter. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

By the way, I still think that site is evil, lol. I don't really like the way it is set up though, kind of hard to navigate. I also wish they'd give you 24 hours for the free shipping instead of just until midnight of that same day. The other day when I placed that order I did it at like 10pm and would only get 2 hours of free shipping, lol. Oh well.

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

By the way, I still think that site is evil, lol. I don't really like the way it is set up though, kind of hard to navigate. I also wish they'd give you 24 hours for the free shipping instead of just until midnight of that same day. The other day when I placed that order I did it at like 10pm and would only get 2 hours of free shipping, lol. Oh well.

I agree it should be 24 hours! Sometimes when you order on a Friday I have seen it free shipping until Sunday at 23:59 but that is not always...I am tempted by the coconut body wash and the almond body wash...think I may dip my toes in and try them Woman Wink

Trusted Contributor

OK I ordered the almond body wash and the perfectly plain body butter (Nice ingredients) and it says free shipping on all orders until Sunday at midnight...we may be in trouble LOL Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

OK I ordered the almond body wash and the perfectly plain body butter (Nice ingredients) and it says free shipping on all orders until Sunday at midnight...we may be in trouble LOL Woman LOL

@Krissy_1968 HAHA oh nooooooo!!! I am sooooo in trouble! I wish you wouldn't have told me about that site! Like it much better than Beyond the rack and hautelook for the most part and the shipping is faster. Most of my order is already on its way. Come to mama!! Cat Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

I'm tempted to get some body wash.  I have a sample somewhere that I guess I should try 1st.  LOL is it moisturizing?

I like the shipping being good on a Friday through Sunday.  Also I have ordered after 1am PST on an item that was going to end @ 6am.  I then got free shipping on any new items until 1 am PST .

They sometimes do free shipping if you use a Visa.  I've had good luck with everything I've ordered.  Skinn , Vionic sandals, Clarks boots, a very cool Red Cross hoodie to name a few.

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo I have not tried their body wash so I am not sure but it looks promising! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze  I can't find my sample but think it was something orange.  The reviews on Ulta are good.  I think I might try 1.  If I remember correctly, Nordstrom's had these during the anniversary sale and they sold out quickly.