Respected Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

I love the whipped and the price is so good, I'm thinking of buying them for gifts.  I love to have some small item I can give to my friends on the day I host my book club.  I do that only once a year -  these would be perfect.

I'm not buying for me -  I have a TSV on AD -  with body butter, face butter, and oil, too.  Next shipment is in a few weeks.  Once upon a time, I might have ordered both and later realized I had too large a stash.  No more -  not here and not anywhere else. 

The less I buy the better I feel -  I don't watch much, I dump the ads from my morning paper as soon as I pull it out of its wrapper, and I no longer go to the great mall near me just to pass time browsing -  even I am amazed (and pleased) by how much easier that has made my life -  and by how much money I've saved the last few years.

Still, I just might have to buy this TSV -  two sets, onece time only for both!

@millieshops- You're my kind of girl!  I so agree how much less things in my life has made my life so much easier.  And the money - my bank account is so much healthier!  I have simplfied my face routine to about 3 products and it will be a year before I have to restock my product.  You just have to ask yourself, do I need it or do I want it?

Respected Contributor

@busygirl

Can you add something to the one you don't like the scent of...vanilla extract, almond, etc. ???  Maybe even the perfume you enjoy most ?

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@millieshops wrote:

I love the whipped and the price is so good, I'm thinking of buying them for gifts.  I love to have some small item I can give to my friends on the day I host my book club.  I do that only once a year -  these would be perfect.

I'm not buying for me -  I have a TSV on AD -  with body butter, face butter, and oil, too.  Next shipment is in a few weeks.  Once upon a time, I might have ordered both and later realized I had too large a stash.  No more -  not here and not anywhere else. 

The less I buy the better I feel -  I don't watch much, I dump the ads from my morning paper as soon as I pull it out of its wrapper, and I no longer go to the great mall near me just to pass time browsing -  even I am amazed (and pleased) by how much easier that has made my life -  and by how much money I've saved the last few years.

Still, I just might have to buy this TSV -  two sets, onece time only for both!

@millieshops- You're my kind of girl!  I so agree how much less things in my life has made my life so much easier.  And the money - my bank account is so much healthier!  I have simplfied my face routine to about 3 products and it will be a year before I have to restock my product.  You just have to ask yourself, do I need it or do I want it?

I almost didn't preorder mine, because 32oz is a lot of body butter. But when I checked my jars they were at the very bottom with maybe 1oz left.  So I preordered a few days ago. Mine already shipped. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I definitely will use this up as I apply it several timrs most days and no more crepey looking skin on arms and legs.

Honored Contributor

@mstyrion 1 wrote:

I use lotion or body butter every single day and sometimes twice per day.  A 4 oz jar won't last all that long, so I have no fear the rest will go bad unopened.  It's a good opportunity to try all the different scents and I'll also stash a couple of them for gifts. 

If I remember correctly, the jars are sealed as well.  I used one of the super sized jars for months and it wasperfectly fine.

Not all JM body butters are sealed, but a blogger who pre-ordered did report that these are sealed.

I use body butters and lotions multiple times a day. Out of the shower and before bed. I also keep some at my desk and apply whenever I wash my hands. These 4-oz sizes will be great for that. I have some of the 2-oz travel sizes and use the larger tubs to refill those. I really like both the JM butters and the Philosophy body souffles. I really like going to sleep with the scent of Philosophy Fresh Cream or Josie Maran's Toasted Brown Sugar.

Respected Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@mstyrion 1 wrote:

I use lotion or body butter every single day and sometimes twice per day.  A 4 oz jar won't last all that long, so I have no fear the rest will go bad unopened.  It's a good opportunity to try all the different scents and I'll also stash a couple of them for gifts. 

If I remember correctly, the jars are sealed as well.  I used one of the super sized jars for months and it wasperfectly fine.

Not all JM body butters are sealed, but a blogger who pre-ordered did report that these are sealed.

I use body butters and lotions multiple times a day. Out of the shower and before bed. I also keep some at my desk and apply whenever I wash my hands. These 4-oz sizes will be great for that. I have some of the 2-oz travel sizes and use the larger tubs to refill those. I really like both the JM butters and the Philosophy body souffles. I really like going to sleep with the scent of Philosophy Fresh Cream or Josie Maran's Toasted Brown Sugar.

We think the same chynna.

I am a lotion fanatic. I have tubes and jars everywhere.  

It's wonderful to go to bed smelling nice with soft skin!

~Enough is enough~
Valued Contributor

This looks like fun. I was so conservative with ordering unscented in this product that I am very tempted to try them all. I like this product so much that I use it up fairly quickly. It really helps my fake tan last and my older skin looks and feels great after I apply it.  

Esteemed Contributor

Has Josie ever said what the shelf life is of her body butter and liquid argan oil?  I watch her a lot and have never heard her say.....I asked this question on her website but never got an answer......

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

Has Josie ever said what the shelf life is of her body butter and liquid argan oil?  I watch her a lot and have never heard her say.....I asked this question on her website but never got an answer......

The Body Butter packaging says 12 months, but as I said earlier, I have some that's much older than that and it's fine. The smell hasn't change, it hasn't separated, the color hasn't changed, and the texture hasn't changed. I'm not sure what the shelf life of the oil is - I go through that much faster, but I have quite a few unopened bottles in my drawer from various TSV deals and I've never opened an old one and found it was rancid, ever.

Esteemed Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

The Body Butter packaging says 12 months, but as I said earlier, I have some that's much older than that and it's fine. The smell hasn't change, it hasn't separated, the color hasn't changed, and the texture hasn't changed. I'm not sure what the shelf life of the oil is - I go through that much faster, but I have quite a few unopened bottles in my drawer from various TSV deals and I've never opened an old one and found it was rancid, ever.

Thanks!