Occasional Contributor

Re: Whipped Argan Oil?? Total lie about ingredients.

Trusted Contributor

what I'd like to know is.......how she's getting all this 100% pure argan oil when it's absolutely SO RARE and so many other vendors on other shopping channels are promoting the same 100% argan oil.  IMO, I don't believe a word she says and am sick of hearing about the French woman.  With all those ingredients, how much argan oil do you think is in this product?  

I fell for her spiel about the body butter and when I received it the jar was not even half full even though she showed the jars completely full on air and there have been many bad reviews about exactly the same issue.  I would never buy another product from her.   I really dislike vendors and hosts who deceive the public.

The best for the skin that I have found is coconut oil and pure aloe Vera gel.  You can feel and see the difference without having to spend outrageous amounts of money on products that don't even work and have loads of ingredients.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the information about comfrey in her whipped body butter @Caitlinh429. This helps me alot as I was concerned about using it. I love her whipped body cream and use it mostly in the winter month along with her argan oil. 

Respected Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:
On 11/23/2014 danedylan said:

Girls--I was in TJMax (or was it Marshalls!)--anyway I bought--100% pure cold pressed organic argan oil--$14.99--I have Josie Marans that was probably 2x the $$..

Thanks for posting this. I am going to have to look for this the next time I am in one of these stores. I plan on shopping on Friday so I would imagine that I will have a chance to shop at one of these stores.

I agree you can get high quality argan oil for a lot less than JM's price but be careful about the oils sold at TJMax, etc.  All oils have a shelf life since they oxidize.  Offhand I can't remember what argan oil is.  It's one of the heartier so somewhere between one and two years before it becomes rancid.  Even at $14.99 rancid oil is not a bargain.

Trusted Contributor

@Luvtoshopathome wrote:

what I'd like to know is.......how she's getting all this 100% pure argan oil when it's absolutely SO RARE and so many other vendors on other shopping channels are promoting the same 100% argan oil.  IMO, I don't believe a word she says and am sick of hearing about the French woman.  With all those ingredients, how much argan oil do you think is in this product?  

I fell for her spiel about the body butter and when I received it the jar was not even half full even though she showed the jars completely full on air and there have been many bad reviews about exactly the same issue.  I would never buy another product from her.   I really dislike vendors and hosts who deceive the public.

The best for the skin that I have found is coconut oil and pure aloe Vera gel.  You can feel and see the difference without having to spend outrageous amounts of money on products that don't even work and have loads of ingredients.

ITA! I don't believe anything she says.