Trusted Contributor
Decided to give the new Ulta "Whim" nail polish system a try. I must say,so far,I am impressed. I bought the base and top coats as well as the polish. I put it on last night and not a chip and a nice shine 24 hours later. I didn't baby my nails either.....did my usual daily stuff. One drawback about the polish is that it dries quickly so you can't go back and touch up. You have to wait for the next coat. I hope they look as good tomorrow. If I get 5 or 7 days,I'll be estatic! Anyone else try "Whim"?
Respected Contributor
Sounds interesting. I haven't seen it. What color did you use? I'm also curious about how easy/hard it will be no remove. Please post back in a few days about wear time and removal.
Trusted Contributor
Day 2..., tiny chip on tip of right ring finger,but barely noticeable. Other nine nails look like they were just done. No chipping at tips of other nails. I bought In Love with Love,a deep rose plum- pink that seems to be holographic,changing colors in different light. Three days ( or more) to go before I call this a winner.
Trusted Contributor
Day 3.... Major chip left index finger. Other nails ok,but looking a little dull. Probably needs another top coat. I decided to remove polish to see if it was difficult to do. I used Zoya remover. Polish came off with no problem. I like this brand overall. It has stayed on my nails longer than most other things. Thinking of trying a different color,non-holographic or metallic. Anyone else try this yet?