Honored Contributor

I take a towel and scrunch it on the hair to take water out.  Then I apply product before drying.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Look!  As far as I'm concerned it's all trial and error.  Just as we all look differently, act differently (well you get the idea), so is our hair.

According to Wikipedia :  Hair is a protein filament that  that grows from follicas found in the dermis.........(it goes on but you can go to Wikipedia to find the entire description.

As we all know our body is only as good (to a degree) of what we put IN IT.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hair

With that in mind, I go back to the first paragraph.  Trial and error.  If you know what you put in your body, you should have an idea on what your hair needs.

I don't think you need to spend a lot of money on shampoo but you don't need to buy the cheapest either.

Everyone has their favorites and they'll tell you theirs is the best.  Only you can decide.

Respected Contributor

My hair is curly and I keep it very short so I scrunch with a towel than I apply my product and let it air dry. Currently using Pantene no frizz oil and Ecostyle gel with argon oil to keep it soft, as it gets pretty coarse. 

Honored Contributor

I have frizzy hair and try to keep the frizz at a minimum. I tried the Aquis products and towel which I did not like. I found the towel to small for my head. I use other microfiber drying "towels" anytime I wash my hair

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I use a turbie twist, which is microfiber. I don't have to rub my hair at all. I just pile it into the turbie, twist it twice, and then pull the end through the elastic loop. Then I do my skincare, which is easier because my hair is up away in a turban that doesn't budge, and by the time I'm ready to do my hair, it is close to dry. (I have fine hair though.)

I think mostly air drying is good for your hair, if your particular texture can dry in a reasonable amount of time using that method. I don't see how applying leave in products on wet hair would be superior to damp hair. For me, it would just drip down my back.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I have frizzy hair and try to keep the frizz at a minimum. I tried the Aquis products and towel which I did not like. I found the towel to small for my head. I use other microfiber drying "towels" anytime I wash my hair

@I am still oxox 

Did you put it on your head the right way? LOL!!!

I also thought it was too small first time I used one.

You have to throw it over your head with the tail end coming in front of your face to twist around & attach to button on back of head at neck.

The other brand turban I was using you had to throw on your head & twist at the back of your head & button on top of your head.

Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz 

I think I was using it the opposite, I will try it again next time I wash my hair

@Nightowlz wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

@I am still oxox 

Did you put it on your head the right way? LOL!!!

I also thought it was too small first time I used one.

You have to throw it over your head with the tail end coming in front of your face to twist around & attach to button on back of head at neck.

The other brand turban I was using you had to throw on your head & twist at the back of your head & button on top of your head.

Woman LOL

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.