Contributor

Which product works best to hold hair in place?

I have been wondering about which product in the WEN line would replace hair spray?

Thanks for your advice!

Super Contributor

Re: Which product works best to hold hair in place?

Volumizing Treatment Spray. Takes very little, works very good.
Respected Contributor

What okiebug said! Just a tip...I've found that I can divide the contents between two bottles and add an equal amount of water and get results that are just as good. Sure helps with the cost!

Valued Contributor

On 7/30/2014 vermint said:

What okiebug said! Just a tip...I've found that I can divide the contents between two bottles and add an equal amount of water and get results that are just as good. Sure helps with the cost!

That's great to know. I never imagine you could do that with the VTS.
Formally NewtoWen
Super Contributor

With the wind we get around my area, and the fact that I work outside most days, I need hair spray. My hair is short but very fine, so if I do not have some hold and its windy out side I look like I have been speeding down the highway in a convertible! The Volumizing spray is okay, but not great for hold in my hair. So I use a low hold hair spray, anything with out the crunch factor, hate crunchy hair.
Respected Contributor

On 7/30/2014 Newtowen said:

Do experiment with smaller quantities if you decide to try this! It works great for me, but I'd hate for you to waste a lot of VTS if it doesn't do what you need. Smile

Valued Contributor

On 7/30/2014 Newtowen said:

Do experiment with smaller quantities if you decide to try this! It works great for me, but I'd hate for you to waste a lot of VTS if it doesn't do what you need. Smile

Thanks. Smiley Happy
Formally NewtoWen
Contributor

Thanks vermint for the suggestion, cost is a big factor for me!

Respected Contributor

On 7/30/2014 bc5689 said:

Thanks vermint for the suggestion, cost is a big factor for me!

You're welcome! Cost is a big factor for me, too...I really want to keep using pretty much ONLY Wen products for my hair, so anytime I can save some money (while still getting the same results) I will.