Valued Contributor

Which one, Algenist or Isomers?

Some of the Algenist products look really good and Isomers has come out with some new products. One of the serums is over 200.00 so that's out of my price range .They'll be on in  afew days so trying to decide.

Honored Contributor

Re: Which one, Algenist or Isomers?

Just my opinion and experience with the products, Isomers is the superior product. I also like Dr. Denese, but Isomers give me the best results. I'm 67, so I can't be messing around with skin care that does not work.

Valued Contributor

I agree with that, so many promises out there, If we were 29 something it would be different.

Honored Contributor

@Nadine wrote:

Some of the Algenist products look really good and Isomers has come out with some new products. One of the serums is over 200.00 so that's out of my price range .They'll be on in  afew days so trying to decide.

You can read reviews and get suggestions here, but there is the element of 'trial/test drive'.  I definitely look closely at products with consistent good reviews, but some have not provided me with results that others experience. 

Selectively pick some products and try them. 30 days is really not a sufficient trial period,  but if you experience anything adverse or you don't like the fragrance etc, return it. 

I don't return alot, but I have returned beauty products that claim fast/immediate results that don't pan out, allergic reactions or if the fragrance is offensive. It's great to try new beauty during the year end extended holiday return policy bc you get almost 90 days to try/return

I don’t use Algenist,  but I use some Isomers products and it's a good/effective brand.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Between the two Isomers is my choice.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Valued Contributor

I was really interested in the tinted moisturizer with sunscrwwn from Algenist

Trusted Contributor

Mix & Match....I used to be brand loyal in the past. I started trying diff lines at some point. That has worked out well for me...every line has some "go to" products, I stick to trying out those & eliminating what I don't like or don't see any results. 

Honored Contributor

@Nadine wrote:

I was really interested in the tinted moisturizer with sunscrwwn from Algenist

I just received the Q Big deal from Algenist with the tinted moisturizer, glow drops & bronzer and they are all fabulous. The moisturizer goes on like silk and doesn't settle.  I really like the bronzer too.  It's the perfect shade.

Contributor

Since these are my 2 favorite product lines, I thought I would throw my 2 cents in.  I am 63 and I think I have tried everything out there.  LOL.   The first product that ever REALLY blew me away was Isomers Immortal Dermal Booster.  I got it when it was a TTV and it is way expensive now in those little bottles.  BUT, it truly changed my skin...its hard to explain, but I felt like my skin got thicker, clearer, and just all around better.  I am hoping they do the TTV thing again soon.  

Then a few months ago, I tried Algenist Liquid Collagen for day time use.  It also realy changed my skin.  It definitely cleard it up, evened out skin tone, and seems to realy be helping with the lines.  I use this in the morning, and the Isomers at night, so really hard to say whats helping the most, but they are both great products for me.  Everyone is different...so cant say what it will do for youSmiley Happy