Honored Contributor

Re: Which is better in your opinion - Ulta or Sephora?

I'm a 110% Sephora babe. I shop strictly online.

Esteemed Contributor

@JudyL ,thanks.  That was what I was thinking so I was wondering if I had missed something.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, everyone!  I appreciate your replies and giving me your opinions!  A lot of pros and cons for each.  It seems like Sephora is ahead for high end products.  I mostly buy just regular products but occasionally spring for higher end if I find it necessary.  I will look into the Sephora once it is complete.  I prefer to go to the stores rather than doing it on line since you can really see the products!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

Thanks, everyone!  I appreciate your replies and giving me your opinions!  A lot of pros and cons for each.  It seems like Sephora is ahead for high end products.  I mostly buy just regular products but occasionally spring for higher end if I find it necessary.  I will look into the Sephora once it is complete.  I prefer to go to the stores rather than doing it on line since you can really see the products!  

@AngelPuppy1 

As do I, especially since I work full-time from home.  My home is my home & my office so when the weekend gets here, I'm ready to GO...ANYWHERE!  I will look at things online and if it is something new for me, I'll make note of it then take a drive to the store on Saturday.  I'm glad I did that yesterday because some colors I had looked at online were NOT as they appeared when I got to Ulta.  I ended up buying totally different colors.

If I am running low on a product I already use & love, then I will re-purchase online.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.