Trusted Contributor
I have seen many of you suggest this as a way to moisturize. When I looked it up on line they show the tube that’s been posted here and then show a deep overnight moisturizer. Question is are they very similar because we all know how skincare companies make a tiny tweak and promote it as different. Has anyone used the overnight one and which did you prefer?
Honored Contributor

Re: Which gold bond?

[ Edited ]

I use the Gold Bond Pure Moisture. The ingredients are outstanding and there's no active ingredients in it to interfere with your other actives such as acids or vitamin C. When you're using tretinoin you need to be aware of what you put on your skin.

The GB Overnight Deep Moisture contains lactic acid. It's not recommended to use AHAs with tret.

Regular Contributor

SilleeMee,I tried Gold Bond Pure Moisture on your recommendation and I love it.  I have been putting it on after trentinoin in the evening.  I have aging combination skin.  Any other suggestions.  Skin care mavens, would you like to share your AM/PM routines? Sometimes I feel like I'm throwing products on the wall to see what sticks.