Regular Contributor
Yes, I know there is a dog formula of Wen. I'm contemplating the Wen kids Apple for my furries. Anyone have great success with the kids formula over the pet formula? I've used fig and TT on them in the past, but with the June sale coming I was contemplating getting them their own gallon. I've not tried the pet formula, but the scent description just doesn't appeal to me at all. Any input is always appreciated!
Esteemed Contributor
We use SAM on our cat and I plan to use it on a few fur friends soon. The cats fur is so soft and shiny when she gets a bath and it lasts. I did use POM on my German shepherd but that was way before a Wen Pets. Sorry I haven't tried any of the Kids line yet.
Honored Contributor

I've used the kids on both my cats and my dogs with success. No menthol and no TT oil in the kids so I feel safer using it especially on my cats.

BTW, I use the Wen pets directions but just use the kids CC instead, so I dilute the CC in a jar by shaking it with water before applying.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the info beaches and jaxs, I think I'll be ordering the apple kids for the four-legged kids!

Valued Contributor
It is best to use the wen pets. Their pH balance is VERY different than ours. It can give severe issues, especially if your dog has skin or allergy issues. It is worth the price for wen pets. And it does help their skin/ allergies!
Honored Contributor
I use BGT on my Labs with excellent results!
"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor
On 5/19/2014 Nadjalu said: It is best to use the wen pets. Their pH balance is VERY different than ours. It can give severe issues, especially if your dog has skin or allergy issues. It is worth the price for wen pets. And it does help their skin/ allergies!

Remember when it was all fine and dandy for Chaz to use People Wen on his dogs...the ones containing menthal? Yes, the PH balance is different with the Pet CC. I'd only use the children's formula on dogs if the dog has hair and not fur....as in yorkies.