Regular Contributor

Re: Which Wen Model's Hair Looks Like Your Hair??

I think Roseanne is the one with the gray, super curly, shoulder length hair. My hair looks almost exactly like hers. Except I still color my hair.

Occasional Contributor

My hair is more like Roseanne except that I color it. It is a dark blonde. After I put in the Cleansing conditioner as a leave in, I just use 613 mousse and scrunch my hair with a towel from DEVA and let it air dry.

Honored Contributor

On 6/20/2014 Laura14 said:

My hair still has its color but Rosanne is closest. Her before picture is so me, unfortunately if I ever dared take a brush to my thick wavy/curly hair. No, no when you have this type of hair on your head.

I would kill for her curls and how they come out. I'm still experimenting and getting close but it's a work in progress. My hair is much longer than hers but I can tell my curls are itching to behave, finally!

my hair is also similar to Roseanne's in texture and yet I still have color too :-) I find the fig has made a major difference in giving my curls definition it's quite remarkable really. I recommend it if your hair is similar to mine which it sounds like. I also stopped using a brush in my hair years ago and only use a comb. that too has made a difference
Respected Contributor

I guess I didn't realize there were so many curly girls on the Wen forum.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

On 6/20/2014 FluffyBear said:

None of the models I've seen have hair like mine {#emotions_dlg.crying} I guess the closest would be the lady with the silver curly hair but my curls are tighter. Maybe Chaz will pick me up!{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

WOW! You have lovely, glamorous curls. It looks like movie star hair. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Super Contributor

FluffyBear, if that's not an ad for WEN, I don't know what could be - your hair is stunning!! PS and so are you

Regular Contributor

On 6/20/2014 okiebug said:

FluffyBear, if that's not an ad for WEN, I don't know what could be - your hair is stunning!! PS and so are you

Aww thanks okie bug! You made me blush Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Fluffybear, is that a picture of you or an example of your hair? Those curls are to.die.for and the lady (or you, if that is you) is absolutely stunning! Beautiful on all accounts!

Honored Contributor

None of the models' hair looks similar to mine really.

Esteemed Contributor

Fluffybear, your curls are gorgeous, pretty shiney Wen curls on a pretty Wengirl! Smiley Happy