Honored Contributor

I thought the first TTV sold out, but I saw Dimitri selling it today. Why would you buy it today for like 3 dollars more when you could have gotten it yesterday for less money?

Valued Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I thought the first TTV sold out, but I saw Dimitri selling it today. Why would you buy it today for like 3 dollars more when you could have gotten it yesterday for less money?

He had 800 left, so they put them on for an Anniversary Price. They sold out quickly.

Valued Contributor

@Robin1869 wrote:
I ordered 2 of the first kit. My skin looks so much better since using these products.

I agree. I have only started using his products since March, and I notice a difference. I don't have any stash. I like when they bring the different TTV's, so us newbies can try everything. My fave so far is the hand restore, and the Bright Side Correcting Serum ( Igot that this visit before it sold out). His make up is great too. I am really happy with the TTV "Out the Door" make up kit.

It's fun trying new products.

Honored Contributor
I don't know how anyone ever selects a Skinn product to buy. He throws so much at you so fast and seems to have multiple products that do the same thing. Too many products too. I watch a few minutes, shake my head and make a quick escape totally confused but relieved not to have to think about it.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor
The 2nd TTV with the cleansers is back up for sale.