Trusted Contributor

With so many different oils available, I was researching them as to which is better for what and came across this chart. Thought I'd post it in case others might find it useful!Smiley Happy

https://argan-republic.com/blog/a-comprehensive-guide-to-natural-beauty-oils-for-skin/

natural beauty oil quick reference

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

@Starpolisher  Thanks for posting this chart. Quite helpful.

Respected Contributor

@Starpolisher  Many thanks.  Very useful.

Respected Contributor
I have a question does Argan-Republic have a line of skin care products with Argan Oil?
Respected Contributor

Thank you for the chart!  However, each person will still react to each oil differently. I have acne prone skin, and Argan oil doesn't work for me on my face.  I am using Rosehip oil right now, and I really like it.  I have tried the Maracuja oil before, too, it's pretty good, too.

Trusted Contributor

This is great!  Thanks for posting. 

Respected Contributor

I use squalane oil on my face, which isn't on that list.  I find argon oil is a bit too heavy for my skin, though I do like Josie's body butters.

Respected Contributor

@aubnwa01wrote:

I use squalane oil on my face, which isn't on that list.  I find argon oil is a bit too heavy for my skin, though I do like Josie's body butters.

I just just started using Squalane oil too, for some additional moisture once in awhile. I like it. Argan oil always broke me out when I would try it.

Respected Contributor

@tucsongalwrote:

@aubnwa01wrote:

I just just started using Squalane oil too, for some additional moisture once in awhile. I like it. Argan oil always broke me out when I would try it.

I've been using squalane oil for about 8 or so years now & buy an 8 oz. bottle about once a year from Garden of Wisdom & transfer from the larger bottle to a small brown glass bottle with a dropper to use out of. 

I'm in Tucson, too.  Garden of Wisdom is located in Prescott, so I try to buy my supply during the cooler months of the year, since I don't think it's good for beauty products to be riding around in a hot mail & UPS trucks when it's 110° here!

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01wrote:

@tucsongalwrote:

@aubnwa01wrote:

I've been using squalane oil for about 8 or so years now & buy an 8 oz. bottle about once a year from Garden of Wisdom & transfer from the larger bottle to a small brown glass bottle with a dropper to use out of. 

I'm in Tucson, too.  Garden of Wisdom is located in Prescott, so I try to buy my supply during the cooler months of the year, since I don't think it's good for beauty products to be riding around in a hot mail & UPS trucks when it's 110° here!

@tucsongal

How funny!  I lived in Prescott when I was ten, so I looked up Garden of Wisdom and it's only a few blocks from our old house. Woman Very Happy

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~