Honored Contributor

Re: Which Color Family are you?

Plums & berries, then pinks & roses

Honored Contributor

The colors all look pretty dark.  I always say I do better in pinks but not dark pink, and a nude which has a slight pink to it.  Most of the others look way too dark for me.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife   Pinks and roses for me and sometimes a nude if a bit of pink in it. 

Honored Contributor

@KingstonMom wrote:

Nudes/neutrals for me, anything pink or red on me makes me look like a $2 hooker, LOL!

@KingstonMom   Only $2?

Esteemed Contributor

Rose, coral and mauve (understated berry).

I'm a true neutral. Reds are too harsh. I can wear pink in clothing, but doesn't seem to compliment my skin tone.

Honored Contributor

I wear some version of all of them depending on my OOTD.

Honored Contributor

Nudes and Neutrals for me. But I can also wear Corals with my coloring.. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@KingstonMom wrote:

Nudes/neutrals for me, anything pink or red on me makes me look like a $2 hooker, LOL!

@KingstonMom  I love your comment Smiley LOL!!! I only wear pink and red lipstick since they look great on me so I must be an ultra $2 hooker Smiley LOLHeart

lol me too 😁

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife   Actually when I was still a brunette, I could do a pink liner and gloss and be fine. Now with silver hair, light eyes and fair skin, nude lips are a "no". I definitely need color badly.

I can do a more pale pink if I go heavier w/ blush, but prefer to do a brighter lip. I was a "winter", although I really don't believe in those charts. Once you do fall into a category, you're always the same...even if hair color changes you can't change your skin's undertone.

My skin got more fair as I got older and lost more melanin (most of us do), so a little brighter pink (less blush) looks best. I'm still a "winter" as far as makeup and clothing.

Respected Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@KingstonMom wrote:

@KingstonMom  I love your comment Smiley LOL!!! I only wear pink and red lipstick since they look great on me so I must be an ultra $2 hooker Smiley LOLHeart

lol me too 😁

@cheriere  Welcome to the $2 hooker pink and red lipstick club! Smiley WinkSmiley Very Happy Do you have a favorite pink or red lipstick?  Clinique and Urban Decay make some fantastic pink and red lipsticks! Clinique Poppy Red, Clinique Fab Pop, and Urban Decay "Weho" pink are so pretty and fun Smiley Very Happy.