Respected Contributor

Re: Where to start with Skinn?

On 1/16/2015 Chi-town girl said: Lol-gokat & SunnyRose, brilliant minds think alike ;-)

Feel like a pop quiz we all aced?!?{#emotions_dlg.lol} Woo Hoo! Enjoy the shows, Chi!

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

On 1/16/2015 gokat said:
On 1/16/2015 Chi-town girl said: Lol-gokat & SunnyRose, brilliant minds think alike ;-)

Feel like a pop quiz we all aced?!?{#emotions_dlg.lol} Woo Hoo! Enjoy the shows, Chi!

Yes-will do!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

OP, if you are a new customer, the code " Newcust" will give you 15% off your order. According to Retailmenot, "10FORYOU" is still a working code, too.
Regular Contributor

On 1/16/2015 cantdrive55 said: OP, if you are a new customer, the code " Newcust" will give you 15% off your order. According to Retailmenot, "10FORYOU" is still a working code, too.
The code actually works ! Thank you for posting it. The the TTV is my first Skinn purchase. And to bensure honest , the buy several line might sway me to buy another kit.
Regular Contributor

Sorry for the typos, still learning to type on my tablet *blush*
Frequent Contributor

Thank you, ladies!

I knew you would be able to offer good advice, and you did{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Based on your suggestions, I'm going to order the TTV and see what I think!

I'm looking forward to watching him today and learning more. I fell asleep early last night so haven't seen the TTV presentation yet.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/17/2015 Barbara Mom of 5 said:

Thank you, ladies!

I knew you would be able to offer good advice, and you did{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Based on your suggestions, I'm going to order the TTV and see what I think!

I'm looking forward to watching him today and learning more. I fell asleep early last night so haven't seen the TTV presentation yet.

Word of warning, once you start with his collection, your bathroom will be overflowing with his products! I kid you not.{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Respected Contributor

On 1/16/2015 Barbara Mom of 5 said:

My skin is dry, and I also started using Retin-A recently. My issues are: dryness, some fine lines (nothing too bad yet), some sun damage in the form of a sprinkling of brown spots on my complexion.

Suggestions?

Thank you in advance!

If you have dry skin, I highly recommend Skinn's Midnite Recovery Elixir. I love it! Just be sure you apply at least an hour before bedtime, otherwise it will end up on your pillow.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

On 1/17/2015 BlingQueen022 said:
Word of warning, once you start with his collection, your bathroom will be overflowing with his products! I kid you not.{#emotions_dlg.lol}

That is so true. I've never used a SKINN product I didn't like. BTW, besides the Midnite Elixir, other "dry skin" products I currently use are the Wrinkle Soak Hydrating Mask and EnergEyes Eye Mask. For cleansing, I use his Vacuum Deep Pore Cleansing Mask. If you live in a cold climate and have super dry skin try the Pure Energy Mineral Bath Spray. It's amazing!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/17/2015 rina33 said:
On 1/17/2015 BlingQueen022 said:

That is so true. I've never used a SKINN product I didn't like. BTW, besides the Midnite Elixir, other "dry skin" products I currently use are the Wrinkle Soak Hydrating Mask and EnergEyes Eye Mask. For cleansing, I use his Vacuum Deep Pore Cleansing Mask. If you live in a cold climate and have super dry skin try the Pure Energy Mineral Bath Spray. It's amazing!

I do live in a cold climate and will take a look at that. Thanks for the good tip.