Honored Contributor

Where to order generic Latisse?

Can you ladies that use the generic Latisse tell me where you order from?  I saw some past posts that some of you order from All Day Chemist?  Is that the best place or any other recommendations?  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Where to order generic Latisse?

I have been ordering from ADC for several years now. I believe it's safe and reliable. Never had any problems with any of my orders from them.

Respected Contributor

I too have been getting mine from ADC for years.

Honored Contributor

Offering another option....

I tried Rapid Lash once and it made my eyes itch so I assumed Latisse would likely be the same.  Anyway, I've recently started using castor oil and I'm impressed with the results so far.  Last night I decided to start using it on my brows too.  

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinchwrote:

I tried Rapid Lash once and it made my eyes itch so I assumed Latisse would likely be the same.  Anyway, I've recently started using castor oil and I'm impressed with the results so far.  Last night I decided to start using it on my brows too.  

@JeanLouiseFinch,  how do you apply the castor oil to your lashes? Every time I tried it, the oil migrated to my eyes. The blurry vision started lasting longer and longer so I had to stop.

Honored Contributor

@ Montanawrote:

@JeanLouiseFinchwrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch,  how do you apply the castor oil to your lashes? Every time I tried it, the oil migrated to my eyes. The blurry vision started lasting longer and longer so I had to stop.

@ Montana- I use a thin eyeliner brush and apply it as close to the lashline as possible.  Then I take a clean, dry mascara brush (disposable kind) and comb through the lashes, to pick up any excess that gets on the actual lashes.  I apply it right before going to bed at night.  

Trusted Contributor

@ Montanawrote:

@JeanLouiseFinchwrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  I second this question.  Not that I ever tried castor oil, but I've tried argan and marula with much irritation.  Please share - I'd love to know!

Honored Contributor

@fitfuninformedwrote:

@ Montanawrote:

@JeanLouiseFinchwrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  I second this question.  Not that I ever tried castor oil, but I've tried argan and marula with much irritation.  Please share - I'd love to know!

@fitfuninformed- just replied in the post above yours.  Keep in mind, I just started this recently.  I am seeing results but if I run into any problems I will most certainly stop.  Since it's an oil, I'm concerned about milia.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @JeanLouiseFinch - I saw that you had as soon as I posted my question.  Perhaps if you immediately go to sleep (eyes remaining shut) this application wouldn't pose the blurry-eyed problem.  I try to do my "ritual" all at once, well before my wind down time which may have been my mistake with this particular product application.  

Please let us know how your brows respond, thank you in advance!