Posts: 26
Registered: ‎02-09-2012

Where to buy the Super-Long Q-Tips Doctors Use?

I'm looking for those super-long cotton Q-Tips that doctor's offices often have. I have some pricey (mostly perricone) skin care products in pumps -- with pump stems that don't begin to reach the bottom of the product. I store them upside down, and then shake the cream out, but it's a pain in the posterior.

It occured to me that those super-long Q-tips would work really well. Does anyone know where to buy them? I looked in the first-aid aisles of my local Walgreens and CVS but no luck. I also asked a Sephora person and she thought it was a great idea and thought they should sell them. She suggested checking the drug stores I went to -- and no such luck.

Any ideas?

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View