Respected Contributor

Re: Where to Apply your Perfume

@1Snickers wrote:

Would it make me look like that?

😃

That's Marilyn Monroe. Sure it will.

Honored Contributor

I was taught to put it where you have a pulse such as neck and inside wrists.  Thats where I apply it.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

That's a gorgeous picture of MM! 

I stopped being able to apply perfume to my body more years ago than I can count!  I used to apply it to the inside of my wrists and on the pulse points on my neck.  Suddenly, I just became allergic to all perfumes and developed horrible, itchy rashes!  Now when I wear perfume I just spray it lightly on the top of my head and on my clothing.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I spray my stronger perfumes and do the walk through method. The softer perfumes go behind my ear and I spray on my panties between my legs. A little personal, I know, but it works!

Honored Contributor

One of the many things I've learned in the construction business that I so love is that men love a good smelling woman.  And perfume is right up there with lips and lashes being my favorite makeup items.  I spray my neck, cleavage, inside of my forearms, and back of neck. Maybe I spray all of those places at the same time and maybe I don't 😉. I think my next purchase will be another

Kayali fragrance... Lovefest Burning Cherry.

I bought the smallest bottle to see if I'd like it. You can actually smell the cherry (no almond scent) and a smokiness...

Key Notes: Black Cherry, Rose Damascena, and Palo Santo

Fragrance Description: Celebrate life with this luscious, sweet gourmand fragrance and awaken the free spirit within you. The enticing contrast of succulent burning cherries and raspberries accompanied with the sweetest caramelized notes of praline against the smoky, earthy notes of palo santo, guaiac wood, and patchouli makes this a truly mesmerizing and euphoric fragrance.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

You're right You should not rub your fragrances, it bruises the notes and alters them but you can "dab"

Honored Contributor

@Queen of shop 

Fragrance is one of my very favorite things.

Mine too!