Valued Contributor

Where the heck is Bobbi Brown?

Just have been using many of her items lately and realizing, wow, no need to shop around just buy more. Sooo.........where is she? Havent seen her forever, it's always the same old people.

Respected Contributor

Re: Where the heck is Bobbi Brown?

Unfortunately,  QVC has become a SNOOOOOZE fest.  

Honored Contributor

It has become an It Cosmetics and Philosophy channel, with an occasional vendor thrown in. I rarely watch Beauty shows any more, because I know it will be the same vendors with the same products, over and over.........I started purchasing Bobbi Brown online at her website, she has some nice gifts with purchase and free shipping!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

It has become an It Cosmetics and Philosophy channel, with an occasional vendor thrown in. I rarely watch Beauty shows any more, because I know it will be the same vendors with the same products, over and over.........I started purchasing Bobbi Brown online at her website, she has some nice gifts with purchase and free shipping!!!!!!!

I agree, I rarely watch the beauty shows anymore and that is all I watched on QVC. I will record a few here and there to see if anything new and interesting is presented but end up fast forwarding through the shows. That is the best way to watch, lol!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN LOL funny..and very true! it seems to be a Phil and and It cosmetic channel these days..boring to see supersized It CC creams and bowls of suds I can't smell lol.

I use my core skincare is basically Elemis which I sampled at Nords then was hooked and buy online with sales... this line like many many other great lines get back seat! if any attention at all! With Elemis which only comes on with British Beauty night (or something like that Q had a few times) and there are sooo many good products many ask for hiding online at Q and many love these products but they are not represented. I get BBrown at my Macy's near me...only b/c BB now doesn't air much and I want it to be fresh, maybe it's not moving fast enough? who knows? it would be nice Bobbi was back on or had someone representing her line ..bringing some newer things she has...or even just come back!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky