Respected Contributor

Where's the categories, how do I get on beauty, and brands...horrible change here!!

Yeah, so they changed the site here. I don't see a place to click on Beauty! I tried typing it in search, and all products came up! Where's the brand list?? Not in view all categories either!! How are we supposed to know what brands are sold ? How come it's not listed on the heading anymore?? WEIRD!!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Where's the categories, how do I get on beauty, and brands...horrible change here!!

On the left side there's the Shop by Category which will drop on a menu. Point on the ""beauty"" category and to the right will be the brands.

Honored Contributor

Re: Where's the categories, how do I get on beauty, and brands...horrible change here!!

drop down menu now. I don't really like it either. I swear it takes me alot longer to get where I need to but I am sure I will get use to it in time.

Respected Contributor

Thanks..this helped...I found everything. Rather just see it, and not have to click all over.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/10/2015 Dazlin said:

Thanks..this helped...I found everything. Rather just see it, and not have to click all over.

ITA, I don't like it either.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines