Honored Contributor
On 7/19/2014 junera said:

And what about Michael O'Connor on the Affinity diamond shows? I have not seen him in a long time or else I just missed the show!

Apparently, Michael left QVC because he supposedly landed another gig and they reportedly didn't want work with him so he could do both... I don't know if that's accurate, just what I seem to recall reading on one of these boards...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor
On 7/19/2014 raynyday said: I agree with January 121. I cannot listen to the hosts that will not let anyone finish a sentence. I refuse to watch when they are presenting.

Agree, the hosts on overdrive are annoying, some more than others. I can't watch Rick, period, at all, end of story... Luckily, I have about as much interest in pretty much anything and everything QVC is showing these days as I had in that TSV tablet , which is to say none... so I'm watching very little. I did tune in briefly last night, but after seeing a barrage of the same sorts of "Christmas" products they've been showing for at least the past three years (both in July and for the countdown to the real deal) I opted out... I wouldn't want most of it for myself or to give as gifts.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...