Highlighted
Super Contributor

Where is the Perricone Forum....This site is so confusing....

Cannot Find Perricone Forum.....

Honored Contributor

Re: Where is the Perricone Forum....This site is so confusing....

I totally agree!! Where is it? I have asked on two separate occasions, but the forum moderators have not responded to my request by adding it. I guess you have to have a large amount of people posting about a product before they will add it. I hope they will do it soon so we can go straight to our area of interest. 

Valued Contributor

The discussions dedicated to specific QVC products come under the "My Favorite Brand" folder.  Third item on the Community Menu.  I just looked, no Perricone.  You might ask for its return in the suggestion box section.

Yes, to confusing organization.

Honored Contributor

@2cockers1cat wrote:

The discussions dedicated to specific QVC products come under the "My Favorite Brand" folder.  Third item on the Community Menu.  I just looked, no Perricone.  You might ask for its return in the suggestion box section.

Yes, to confusing organization.

Actually, I did post that in the Suggestion Box on June 21; and then again in the Beauty section on June 27, thinking I would get the bases covered. But to no avail. Smiley Sad

I'm hoping that with this latest poster's question they'll consider giving back the Perricone folder, as we had before. That would be nice.

With the cost of Perricone products so high, it is nice to be able to go to one place where you know other Perricone users will see any question you may have and quickly answer. I have not found the vendor's website to be as helpful as people here on the QVC forums.

Super Contributor

Well they seriously need to add Perricone Forum again.  This is ridiculous