Honored Contributor

Re: Where is beauty banter??

Why so many very old posts showing up??

Respected Contributor

Yeah, you can't click on recent like the forum.    I actually can't find a post that was on a few a days ago...I was looking for an answer to a topic/discussion  on it.  

Regular Contributor

I thought my iPad was having a problem. I even looked for it under " Search QVC", but no luck. I hate this.
Trusted Contributor

Just Bee, why are your replies each a different color?
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I miss Beauty Banter, too. It was my favorite forum. "Beauty" as a general category is so broad. Then again, I don't know how many Beauty sub-forums actually got used, aside from WEN and Beauty Banter, so maybe just general "Beauty" will do. BB was general and broad, too. 

On a side note, I'm glad to see the new design is displaying properly on my phone (in Full view, which I like better than Mobile). I was on a computer around 3:30 today, and almost nothing was displayed correctly: overlaps, gaps, text editor didn't display properly at all, etc. I'm not crazy about all the white. It looks incomplete, in my opinion. A little color never hurt anyone! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I you want you can start a beauty banter sub forum under Top Tags. Everyone just needs to tag their original posts with the words "beauty banter", then it will show up under the Top Tags section. You can then click beauty banter under Top Tags to see the posts. It's kind of a round about way to do it, but it is kind of working for us with the Wen posts. The hard part is getting everyone to tag with the same words. It would be a good idea to use beauty banter since that was the name of the sub forum before.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Super Contributor

When I click on Beauty, it seems like the titles of the most recent threads are all WEN threads...

About halfway down the page I see a different topic title.

I like Wen, but so many individual threads in the BEAUTY forum?

Please, no bashing me....just want to see more variety in the general Beauty forum.