Honored Contributor

I still see the products on QVC, but haven't seen Poppy in a very long time!!! She used to be all the time, and her lippies would sell out constantly... I can't even remember the last time I saw her on.....Just curious, I guess!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Where is Lipstick Queen?

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I still see the products on QVC, but haven't seen Poppy in a very long time!!! She used to be all the time, and her lippies would sell out constantly... I can't even remember the last time I saw her on.....Just curious, I guess!

Hi @CANDLEQUEEN .  I haven't seen her in a while. I have been lucky finding Lipstick Queen lipsticks at TJMaxx and Marshalls for about $10 or less. 

Honored Contributor

A search took me to Mented, a black owned company.  Evidently LQ was bought out two years ago by yet another company, perhaps the parent of Mented.  Finding anything in closeout stores like TJ Maxx is not a good sign.  Sometimes it means a company has excess inventory in a few items, and sometimes it is a complete liquidation of the company.  So sad, I love my old LQ lipsticks.  Whenever I read a post like this I spend the day trying out the different colors.

Respected Contributor

Lots of Lipstick Queen over on ebay. Morning Sunshine is my fave.

Esteemed Contributor

She also had a cute website.  Guess things come and go.

Honored Contributor

I buy her products on ebay. My fave lip of hers is Sailor. 

Respected Contributor

I still have a frog prince from a few years ago.  Turns to a really nice pink on me.  Soft and moisturizing.