Esteemed Contributor

I don't see any restocking ,  and haven't in awhile .    I sure hope the nail products aren't being phased out as I love the whole nail line as it us the only product that has worked for me .   My nails stay long. And beautiful with this line .   Pink gel coat never worked for me ,   My nails always peeled with pink gel coat.

Trusted Contributor

I've been wondering the same thing. Its one of the few K-beauty lines that is cruelty free.I love their eye liners

Honored Contributor

I heard somewhere, probably on here, that they went bankrupt.

Respected Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I don't see any restocking ,  and haven't in awhile .    I sure hope the nail products aren't being phased out as I love the whole nail line as it us the only product that has worked for me .   My nails stay long. And beautiful with this line .   Pink gel coat never worked for me ,   My nails always peeled with pink gel coat.

@Kitty Galore : But if you search for Julep on the Q, they have a special page and many products??

Respected Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I heard somewhere, probably on here, that they went bankrupt.

@blackhole99  You're correct. Here's the story ......

https://www.geekwire.com/2019/happened-julep-high-profile-online-cosmetics-startup-went-acquisition-...

I recently wanted to re-order their cuticle remover, Vanish, which I've been using for years. It was no longer listed on their website. I emailed customer service and asked if it would be coming back and never got a reply. I asked about it on Facebook and never got a reply.

It seems like alot ot their nail products are gone from their website.

Respected Contributor

I thought the company was sold the the same company that bought Laura Gellar? Maybe that’s outdated news.

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx   You are correct and that company is in financial trouble.  (at least I read that)  I had an AD for Julep and it was canceled by QVC.   Don't seem them on lately either.

Respected Contributor

Re: Where is Julep ???

[ Edited ]

They left QVC months ago. Many of these smaller companies struggle on the Q because they insist on putting on endless hours of the same vendors. I will also like to add that all of these vendors only benefit from the sales that actually occur when they are on the air. I know that sounds crazy but it's true. Many vendors have posted on Facebook to wait to order when they are on the air. So if a company is only given a limited amount of air time then their sales will reflect lower sales. It doesn't make sense since so many of us just order from our phones and don't always watch all of the programming.

Contributor

The Julep company (along with Laura Geller and others) were sold to another company.  That company filed bankruptcy and I understand Julep,Laura Geller and others were sold to another company who is trying to bring back the products.  A few days ago I received an email directly from Julep (as I bought products from them directly) to reactivate my account.  So it sounds like they are trying to come back but I am leery.  Last Christmas I bought nail polish from Julep directly and it took forever to receive, products were missing from my boxes, didn't respond to emails very quickly.  So "left a bad taste in my mouth."  (ha, ha)  It is sad I was so happy to purchase their products when I thought it was individually owned.  Now not so much.

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor  That doesn't seem to make sense.  How many people actually watch any more?  I often see something, but don't order until later in the day or the next day after I think about it.   Or perhaps I wait for a free shipping day.