Respected Contributor

Re: Where is Josie ?

[ Edited ]

I watched the show from the beginning.  Her daughters are with the Dad.  She was visiting with her stepson, who is from France, and they got caught there.  She is in a remote Island off of France.  That's what I heard.  

Wherever she is...  hopefully she'll be able to get home soon.  She sounded like she is ready for that.  

Nice show...   MB did a great job but made a mistake on one of the items she sold that I bought.  The large Infinity Cream with the Body Butter ...  MB said the butter was UNSCENTED, smelled the jar and repeated UNscented.  Josie seemed surprised but happy that it was.   I purchased because I prefer the unscented.  Today when I went to check the order,  the ingredient list has it as Lavendar Citrus.  I would NEVER have purchased knowing that so I called CS to let them know and indicate that I should not be charged return postage.  Interesting to see what I get.  Could MB smell the product and think Lavendar Citrus is Unscented?    

Can't wait to get all that I ordered.  ENJOY if you ordered as well.

Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

I saw the show where she explained her location.  Her children are with their father! She is with her husband and step-son, he being a citizen of France would not be allowed in states now, so they are on a French Caribbean island ... could be Martinique, French areas of Guadeloupe, French area of St. Martin.

Thanks for explaining the whole thing @ScarletDove! I do know Josie and Mr. Bell have a connection to Haiti. They have both helped there since the earthquake. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
@nyc1...wow- I just read your post..I listened to that whole show too and ordered the same duo u ordered cause I heard MaryBeth say that!! I still don’t see where it says Lavendar Citrus. I will be ****** if that’s what I receive. I tried to cancel and it’s not letting me. I don’t need stress w/extra cr*p to return. Are u positive that’s it’s the Lavendar?
Respected Contributor
I’m not happy about the big screw up Mary Beth & Josie made on the fragrance. . I would expect 1 to have caught the mistake! It appears neither 1 was paying attention. I called customer service to cancel it and it’s been shipped. Not happy at all Josie!! It’s almost like she’s sneaking the fragrance in the duo because it’s an unpopular scent and it’s not selling.
Respected Contributor

@KKlim   Hi ... sorry I'm just seeing this now.  Been working from home for over 7 weeks and my routine has changed.   I was actually able to cancel on a fluke...   it wouldn't let me initially but then I went back 2 days later and it did.   I'm guessing you received your shipment ...  which scent was in there,  unscented or the other?  I saw the fragrance when I looked at the INGREDIENT listing.   I hope you're happy with what you received if you weren't able to cancel the order.

Respected Contributor
@nyc1.. hi there...💁‍♀️. I received the Lavendar Citrus.
I know it doesn’t seem like a big deal in the ever serious world we’re living in right now.,but I was ****** to say the least. A big mistake from Josie + MaryBeth Roe because neither one was paying attention to what they were saying or doing..(MB actually holding it up to her nose)...🤔..smh..
Respected Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
@nyc1.. hi there...💁‍♀️. I received the Lavendar Citrus.
I know it doesn’t seem like a big deal in the ever serious world we’re living in right now.,but I was ****** to say the least. A big mistake from Josie + MaryBeth Roe because neither one was paying attention to what they were saying or doing..(MB actually holding it up to her nose)...🤔..smh..

Yep...  I very specifically remember MB holding it up to her nose,  but if you remember, she paused,  had a questionable look, and then said YES,  UNscented.  ALSO,   when she said UNscented,  Josie was surprised and said,  she was happy they were able to do the set with the unscented.  It all seemed very strange to me, and I had already put in my order based on several unscented comments at the very beginning by MB.   That's when I decided to check.  Sometimes QVC doesn't put the size or "flavor" on the front screen if they have that info in the INGREDIENTS section (when they post that info).  As I mentioned,  I couldn't cancel, the CS rep couldn't cancel,  but when I checked on the order days later,  I was able to do so.

Not serious in these times, but you should get what was advertised.  Return it...  write DEFECTIVE on it and NOT WHAT WAS ADVERTISED.  Put the label on with the QVC postage and just drop it off at the PO.  We've done that (with masks), and just told the person behind the counter that it already has postage and left it on the counter.  That way you don't have to get on line.   

If you think you can use it with the scent,  then ENJOY.  The INFINITY CREAM is the start in the set.   That's my FAVORITE product of hers. 

Respected Contributor
Thanks nyc1 for your advice. I like that you listened to that show so intently. I thought maybe I was imagining things. Lol. The way u described it , is exactly what they did! I’m glad u were able to cancel yours and I will do as u said and take to the post office. I’m an unscented lady like u, and I can handle 1 or 2 of her other fragrances, but def not an 8 oz. of Lavendar Citrus. Sorry~but Misrepresentation from both host and Josie. Not sure if your in the city, but I live right across the Hudson. Stay safe in the city and Have a great day.