Occasional Visitor

He used to be on the Q at least once a month selling Wen and now I never see Wen shows. I like his dogs too. Is there a phase out going on?

Honored Contributor

Re: Where is Chaz Dean Lately

@DogsCats wrote:

He used to be on the Q at least once a month selling Wen and now I never see Wen shows. I like his dogs too. Is there a phase out going on?

If you check the WEN forum, you'll see several threads that mention much of the WEN inventory was destroyed in the Q warehouse fire and QVC seems to be slow in getting it all replaced.

Also, the usual June gallons were delayed until September because of supply chain delays.  So his normal June appearances didn't happen.  

Chaz has been on several of the Get Ready, Gorgeous shows on Tuesday mornings.

So Get Ready for Chaz (and his angels) next month!

Valued Contributor

Gallons are back on 8/27

Contributor

FABULOUS I miss Chaz!!!! I purchased 2 of the gallons last year so I'm in GREAT SHAPE I will purchase 2 again this year as well. I'm a CHAZ DEAN girl since the moment he came to the Q I'm a blak american woman who has been happily using his proucts for 14 years.....HURRY UP CHAZ the WEN LADIES ARE WAITINGHeart

D.T.Rice

Washington,DC

WEN DEVOTEE FOR 14 YRS

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for that. I've called Customer Service a few times asking about the gallons to no answer. All the products seem to be sold out or on waitlist so nice to have some concrete feedback. Anxiously awaiting the return of Chaz and his lovely products.

Respected Contributor

If you are on Facebook he is very active on his FB page and sorta fun to watch, he shares his life and lots of WEN info. as well and I also love wathing the dogs Smiley Happy