Trusted Contributor

Re: Where has Bobbi Brown been?

[ Edited ]

@Fressa wrote:

I use a lot of her products and really like them. I thought that she only has a total of two TSV's for the year. It appears that the on line inventory is stocked for most items but they are not featured in the on air beauty shows. I'm thinking that she is the face of the brand as well as the sole creative directior so that may be why. Last year her TSV's were June and November. (I think) I don't remember seeing one this past June. I wish they would have a spokesperson for her line to fill in on her behalf like the direction they have gone with some of the other lines.    

Hi there! She's actually never had two TSVs in one year. She has had them in May or June, but this year she didn't have one. The auto-delivery  came 6 months after the TSV airing, so that may be what you were thinking of when you mentioned November. The TSV sales have diminished significantly.  Her first TSV sold out by late morning.  Her last TSV only sold 10,000 units, which is extremely low.  I think her TSVs were priced too high. 

Honored Contributor

She sold her company and is probably on vacation spending all the money she made!

kindness is strength
Occasional Contributor

I miss her on QVC but I agree her tsv's weren't that great of a deal. I follow her on Instagram and it does seem like she's always on vacation. Good for her!

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Didn't she sell 15 or so years ago? She's still very much involved in her brand with a NY office and a studio in NJ.
Frequent Contributor

She did sell her company years ago to Estee Lauder but she remained on in a creative role. 

New Contributor

When I receive my Insider the first thing I look for is too see when Bobbi shows are scheduled or if there will be a TSV?  I emailed a question to her website and they did not know and said to check with QVC. I have not had a chance to contact Q's Customer Service department to ask. Has anyone else have any info if she will return for any shows?

Valued Contributor

No, I have not heard either.  Was hoping to get see BB show on the schedule for the holidays....guess not.  

Honored Contributor

Well her website sure offers nice deals, right now spend 50 and get a sample trio of skincare-two choices to choose from!!!!!!