New Contributor

Does anyone know why Bobbi has not been on?

Honored Contributor

Re: Where has Bobbi Brown been?

This could very well be one of those questions that could be tossed aside by the Q monitors.

I'll be as polite as I can muster about this man.  I don't really care where he is to be honest.  I do believe however that he drove Whitney to her death in doing all the drugs they (at least she) did. 

And as for their daughter, what a lost cause she was.  Again, honestly I was not surprised to hear about what happened to her.

Valued Contributor

I think she means Bobbi Brown the makeup artist and her product line.

Esteemed Contributor

I use a lot of her products and really like them. I thought that she only has a total of two TSV's for the year. It appears that the on line inventory is stocked for most items but they are not featured in the on air beauty shows. I'm thinking that she is the face of the brand as well as the sole creative directior so that may be why. Last year her TSV's were June and November. (I think) I don't remember seeing one this past June. I wish they would have a spokesperson for her line to fill in on her behalf like the direction they have gone with some of the other lines.    

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

QVC's Bobbi Brown makeup and cosmetice line. I was also wondering why she hasn't been on QVC fro a while.

-- bebe Smiley Happy  

---

Honored Contributor

Oh, whoops!!!b  I never thought about the beauty girl Bobbi.  Sorry about that!!!

I'd much prefer to talk about her than him!!!

She doesn't seem to be on all that often anyway.  I haven't seen BB for awhile here.  Perhaps she's working on a new fall color palette to bring on board.

Trusted Contributor

QVC is too busy promoting IT Cosmetics e-n-d-l-e-s-s-l-y.  Jamie Kern Lima is a lovely person, but we don't need to see her every day.

Valued Contributor

I remember one appearance on the Q last year when she brought out Rogelio (sp) and she mentioned we would be seeing more of him.  I really miss her shows.  Love to see a face go from  bare to made up on TV and I always got some great tips. I would actually record Bb's shows on the Q.  Laura  Geller also used to take a face from bare to made up on the air, but I haven't seen such a demo lately.   I can't stand watching  demos where the same patches of makeup are removed and re applied, or worse, fake applied!

Honored Contributor

I too wonder where she has been, no shows at all.........Even if she can't make it in person, she did have someone who she said would replace her when she was not available....I love her products and would love to see more shows with her products! 

Frequent Contributor

It's too bad she's not on.  New products have just been launched - saw them in the mall today.  Intensive Serum Corrector, Concealer, and a new Luxe Lipstick.  Not sure why she's abandoned the Q or vice -versa.  I always enjoyed watching her demos.