Honored Contributor

Re: Where did this crepy arm skin come from?

@alicedee 

After you get to using the Alpha body lotion, you might find that you may not need to apply it everyday...maybe every other day or more. The lotion is thick so you get a healthy coating when it's applied. I use mine about every other day or so, sometimes less.

Esteemed Contributor

@alicedee wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@scullychick wrote:

@SilleeMee Do you apply another moisturizer after the Alpha? Or would it not sink in too well at that point?

@scullychick 

No, I don't apply another moisturizer. The Alpha is moisturizing enough. It would not be beneficial to dilute the Alpha's 12% glycolic so I recommend using it all by itself.Woman Happy

I can't afford to put the stuff I use on my face and neck on the rest of my body, so I'm excited to try this lotion.  Under $18 for a 12 oz. bottle.

@alicedee  and @SilleeMee  Where did you find this for $18?  I thought it said $34 at Walmart and Walgreen.  I would like to try this as I am also part of the Crepey Arm Club.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered from Amazon.  Hope I got the right thing lol!

Respected Contributor

The only thing I like is my neck, I have always had a long neck that I think helped as I got older and always thought it was too long. When I had a scan done on my neck last year the tech complimented me on my long skinny neck and said it was easier to scan. That made my day! lol The rest of my face forget about it! 

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs 

@alicedee 

...and to the rest of "The Crepey Arm Club" (LOL!!)

I get mine from the Alpha Skin Care website, NeotericCosmetics dot com. The body lotion is $16.99 and there's free shipping for $25+ orders. Be sure and subscribe to their email list...that way you'll find out when they have their sales which, btw, are not often and when the sale comes it's usually something like 20 to 30% off or BOGO-1/2-off kind of thing. Salles come around maybe two or three times yearly. 

Super Contributor

@SilleeMee Thank you for the information. It is very helpful

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee , I put in my  e mail address,and  nothing happened.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@SilleeMee , I put in my  e mail address,and  nothing happened.

@goldensrbest 

You should have gotten an email from them, after subscribing, about confirming your email address. Maybe try it again using a different browser. 

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@alicedee 

After you get to using the Alpha body lotion, you might find that you may not need to apply it everyday...maybe every other day or more. The lotion is thick so you get a healthy coating when it's applied. I use mine about every other day or so, sometimes less.

@SilleeMee 

Does it have an odor???

TIA

Honored Contributor

@highmaintenancejan wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@alicedee 

@SilleeMee 

Does it have an odor???

TIA

@highmaintenancejan 

It doesn't have any fragrance if that's what you mean.