Esteemed Contributor

Re: Where did this crepy arm skin come from?

Crepy & hanging like an over blown now deflated balloon. If I could flap my arms fast enough I could go airborne.

Honored Contributor

You're welcome Woman Happy @alicedee 

I hope the Alpha lotion helps you. 

Valued Contributor

Dear DNA,

Can you not?
Thanks loads.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've been noticing when I lift my arms, there's some funky looking skin around my armpits and I fear it'll start making it's way south towards the elbow. I didn't see it before, but it had to happen since last October when it was still in the 80's here and I wore the occasional short sleeve shirts. Those nice blouses w/ cap sleeves hang as a reminder, of my younger pits, on the upper "summer" rod in my closet. 

Next thing is that piece of underarm that when you wave BYE, that's the section of skin that just keeps on waving. 

Not happy about it, but not on the floor with a hissy fit either. I'm healthy, enjoying life and most importantly, I'm still here. If you meet me, don't wave HI and be offended if I just nod and smile and don't give you a gigantic wave back. Lol

Super Contributor

@SilleeMee Do you apply another moisturizer after the Alpha? Or would it not sink in too well at that point?

Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer wrote:

Scary, isn't it? Looking at your arms and realizing you are an old lady. Creams, lotions, and drinking water aren't working for me.Cat Sad

@catwhisperer   Scary yes, but still better than the alternative. I've been using Paula's Choice Daily Replenishing Cream...a huge tube w/ Shea butter and antioxidants. I can see when the skin is hyper-moisturized, it gives the appearance of being plumper. 

Honored Contributor

@scullychick wrote:

@SilleeMee Do you apply another moisturizer after the Alpha? Or would it not sink in too well at that point?

@scullychick 

No, I don't apply another moisturizer. The Alpha is moisturizing enough. It would not be beneficial to dilute the Alpha's 12% glycolic so I recommend using it all by itself.Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I am beginning to wonder if the deodorant stick can subdue whatever is going on in ye olde armpit.

Esteemed Contributor

I noticed my arms ant thighs a couple months back. I started to put Josie Maran's milk serum on those areas and I actually see a difference! I was surprised since I haven't seen this mentioned. I figured if it plumped up the skin and firmed it a bit that would work for me. It did! 

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@scullychick wrote:

@scullychick 

No, I don't apply another moisturizer. The Alpha is moisturizing enough. It would not be beneficial to dilute the Alpha's 12% glycolic so I recommend using it all by itself.Woman Happy

I can't afford to put the stuff I use on my face and neck on the rest of my body, so I'm excited to try this lotion.  Under $18 for a 12 oz. bottle.