Respected Contributor

I don't have to time to watch QVC like i used to , where did Jackie Gonzalus , ( i know i didn't spell her name right) go , i liked her.

Honored Contributor

Only her and her hair stylist know.

Trusted Contributor

I believe she quit.  Don't know if she's working anywhere.

Trusted Contributor

Check for the other threads on it...she announced it was her final show and left QVC couple weeks ago.  Her new FB site shows she's in FL now on vacation evidently.  No reason was given for her leaving.  

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the replys , didn't her husband work at QVC as a producer ? Florida ,HSN maybe ?

Esteemed Contributor

I hope she does show up on HSN, I'm watching that channel more and more these days.

They have lost some really good hosts, wonder what is going on there.  Albany's departure was a bit odd too , very sudden like Jacque.

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

Thanks for the replys , didn't her husband work at QVC as a producer ? Florida ,HSN maybe ?

Someone in another thread said she's at a blogging seminar or something like that.

Respected Contributor

I was thinking about this , you would think that QVC would adknowledge someone that has many years with a company, and was well liked by viewers that they were leaving. We don't know the full story it could have been about money or something else , but a lot of viewers have hosts that they like and would like to be informed if possible. I know it sounds pathetic , but when a character  leaves a show after a long time people get attached after a few years.

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I was thinking about this , you would think that QVC would adknowledge someone that has many years with a company, and was well liked by viewers that they were leaving. We don't know the full story it could have been about money or something else , but a lot of viewers have hosts that they like and would like to be informed if possible. I know it sounds pathetic , but when a character  leaves a show after a long time people get attached after a few years.

I don't know. I've watched several shows for several years and never got attached to anyone on the shows enough to care about their whereabouts after they leave a show. It is is just a show and they are just a character in that show. And the hosts are just salespeople. I have known some salespeople in local stores over the years and don't get attached to them either. I mean, sure it is nice to see a familar face but I figure they all have lives outside of their work and they've moved on and don't expect any explanations by them or their company they used to work for when they leave. 

Respected Contributor

Very well said.I don't have the time to watch QVC like i used to , but i think many viewers like certain hosts and trust their opinions to make a purchace , and they are salespeople ,but a familar face is always nice.