Super Contributor

Where are you getting your Retin A online without a prescription now?

Need some help about safe sites online without a prescription. Has anyone used Tarsac lately since they only take echecks and debit cards? 

Thank you you for your help.

Respected Contributor

Re: Where are you getting your Retin A online without a prescription now?

@allthatsgood

I'm still using the tube I got locally with my prescription but when I run out, I plan to order from alldaychemist. I've heard they're safe and reliable.  Maybe @SilleeMee will weigh in. I believe that's where she gets hers.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Texasmouse wrote:

@allthatsgood

I'm still using the tube I got locally with my prescription but when I run out, I plan to order from alldaychemist. I've heard they're safe and reliable.  Maybe @SilleeMee will weigh in. I believe that's where she gets hers.

Thanks Woman Happy @Texasmouse. Yes, I buy mine from Alldaychemist. I choose the 3-pack of 0.05% Retino-A cream. Don't worry about expiration dates because they are good about sending you long-dated products. When you go to place your order you will be directed to a page where it asks for Rx numbers. Just hit return and continue to the next page. You do not need a Rx for this product. About the payment method...I pay by eCheck but some people say they have had the option to pay by credit card. There seems to be an ongoing change about the credit card option. It was not an option for me the last time I placed my order. In either case, I believe the payment process is safe and reliable, as well as the information you give to them on-line.

ETA:  I've been buying from ADC for several years. I have never had a problem with any order nor have I encountered any problems with payments.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Texasmouse wrote:

@allthatsgood

Thanks Woman Happy @Texasmouse. Yes, I buy mine from Alldaychemist. I choose the 3-pack of 0.05% Retino-A cream. Don't worry about expiration dates because they are good about sending you long-dated products. When you go to place your order you will be directed to a page where it asks for Rx numbers. Just hit return and continue to the next page. You do not need a Rx for this product. About the payment method...I pay by eCheck but some people say they have had the option to pay by credit card. There seems to be an ongoing change about the credit card option. It was not an option for me the last time I placed my order. In either case, I believe the payment process is safe and reliable, as well as the information you give to them on-line.

ETA:  I've been buying from ADC for several years. I have never had a problem with any order nor have I encountered any problems with payments.

Have you used a credit card and if so, do you think it's safe?  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Texasmouse wrote:

@allthatsgood

I have not used a cc because each time I placed my order it was not a payment option. @winamac1

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Texasmouse wrote:

@allthatsgood

I have not used a cc because each time I placed my order it was not a payment option. @winamac1

@SilleeMee If cc does not come up as an option for payment then how does an e-check work? I have never used that. I don't want to give out any checking account info? Have never used my debit card online & will not.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

When you pay by eCheck it is the same type of payment as if you wrote a paper check. Your eCheck shows the same account and routing numbers as your paper check. eChecks are electronically transferred directly into the payee's account, in this case ADC, and it usually takes a day or two longer to clear payment than a cc. @Nightowlz

ETA:  When you go to make an eCheck payment there is a page where you fill in your account and routing numbers.

In many ways eChecks are a safer and more secure method of payment than conventional paper checks. eChecks are arguably safer than debit or cc. 

Super Contributor

I have ordered Retin A and Careprost from all day chemist many times. I use a temporary one time use credit card number from Bank of America called Shop Safe. I specify the $ amount and when it expires. 

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee

Isn't there also an option of sending a money order?  I know it's more hassle but for those concerned about giving out their bank information, it would be another option.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

@SilleeMee

Isn't there also an option of sending a money order?  I know it's more hassle but for those concerned about giving out their bank information, it would be another option.

Yes, I believe there is that option @Texasmouse. I vaguely remember reading on their website about delivery delays when actual paper transactions are dealt with. I can't recall details about money orders to be honest. I think there may also be a cashiers check option, too. But here again I am not too clear on this either.