Honored Contributor

Where are the Holiday Sets from Philosophy???

I do like the ornaments they always have for the holidays because they are great little gifts for the mail lady, cleaning lady, and stock stuffers.  I do not see any.  Looking through the bath and body, I believe I saw 2 or 3 sets on the expensive side.  What a joke.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Where are the Holiday Sets from Philosophy???

@Katcat1 wrote:

I do like the ornaments they always have for the holidays because they are great little gifts for the mail lady, cleaning lady, and stock stuffers.  I do not see any.  Looking through the bath and body, I believe I saw 2 or 3 sets on the expensive side.  What a joke.

@Katcat1  I thought I saw them presented. Check out the Sephora sale beginning today for VIB and INSIDERS. They may have the ornaments or gift sets...discounted.

Honored Contributor

I'm heading to Kohls for their wintergreen scent.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1& Ladies....one of the xmas gifts I got at Sephora's sale is "Its a Glow Fest" by Philosophy. A great deal for 23.00! Purity made simple cleanser 2oz...hiaj 2oz & a 1oz pore extractor. The face cream alone is 39.00. no xmas ornament tho. Check it out!.....I forgot to mention it comes in a flowered makeup bag.

Respected Contributor

@AuntG  I agree to check out kolns. Def. has some good discounts on fragrances etc.

Honored Contributor

@Kabella    Nordstrom and Macy's are also running beauty sales 15% off. Both have Philosophy sets.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus  Yes I know. I mentioned in a post that I ordered mainly from Sephora to get a 100.00 gift card with 2500 points. I have to say I did order from my phone this time because they were not giving me the free gift with a few of my orders  online. I spoke to a rep. & complained & she said that now with the percentage off the free gift did not apply. I told her in the future that I would shop elsewhere. Well, not only did I get the gift, I got 2 nest candles, a gift bag with different scents & the usual free samples with purchase. Macy is having their 30%off sales w 15% off fragrance.

Honored Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@Shanus  Yes I know. I mentioned in a post that I ordered mainly from Sephora to get a 100.00 gift card with 2500 points. I have to say I did order from my phone this time because they were not giving me the free gift with a few of my orders  online. I spoke to a rep. & complained & she said that now with the percentage off the free gift did not apply. I told her in the future that I would shop elsewhere. Well, not only did I get the gift, I got 2 nest candles, a gift bag with different scents & the usual free samples with purchase. Macy is having their 30%off sales w 15% off fragrance.

@Kabella   Wow! It definitely pays to speak up. Enjoy your candles and other goodies. Looks like all retailers are trying to please customers.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus  Thankyou! In the past Sephora Bazzar points where much more diverse in choice. Now its seems they offer samples that do not sell well so I will be rarely shopping with them. I can find discounts on the Q other websites, certain brand websites & stores that sell brands I like that Sephora or Ulta does not carry & for a much better value. I will say the rep. I talked to at sephora was kind & certainly wanted to make me happy.

Honored Contributor

@Kabella   I prefer ULTA over Sephora if I can find what I need there. You're right that many times Sephora's samples and "gifts" for points are throwaways. ULTA's points for dollars spent and then credited to future purchases is a better deal.