Frequent Contributor

Where Did Blood Pressure Post Go?

I think my blood pressure post was deleted. Why would they delete that?? I was feeling so encouraged reading all of your replies. For those who didn't get a chance to see original post, I said that I am 32 years old, not overweight, history of perfect blood pressure until last week when it was around 122/95. Then had it tested at work yesterday and it was even higher - around 130/110. Stopped at pharmacy on the way home, tested it 5 different times. First time was 125/86, then worked it's way down to 115/72. Just don't understand why it's abnormal. Anyway, I said that my doc didn't seem too concerned. She took it twice during the visit and it was high both times. She said it could be because I was at the doctor, but I've been to the doctor hundreds of times, and times when I was extremely stressed, and it's always been perfect. This was just a regular visit and it was high. I had it tested just 6 weeks ago and it was fine. I keep getting little headaches here and there, but I'm notorious for getting headaches that my doc says is a result of my age, hormones, etc... Thank you for listening and for all of your help.