Respected Contributor

Re: When will QVC start selling face masks ?

If you can sew  and have some material laying around make your own so easy and much better than those paper ones that the Q is selling. Those are paper and will have to be discarded after each use. I made some for my kids and  husband and myself so easy. There are lots of youtube videos on making them.

Esteemed Contributor

I was lucky a couple of weeks ago to get 100 masks from Walmart. They have since sold out. I have a 100 more coming literally on a slow boat from China. I ordered them online & didn't know where they shipped from.

I gave some to family & friends. They're pretty sturdy. Since we only venture out,where we have to wear a mask about once a week,we aren't disposing them after each use.My friends daughter is a nurse & she said that we can gently wash them in liquid soap & air dry or spray lightly with liquid hand sanitizer & air dry for a few days. It's been working out fine.

Honored Contributor

You don't even have to know how to sew.  I've seen several demos over the past couple of weeks about how to make your own face mask with cloth and rubber bands or hair ties.  I'm sure several YouTubes are showing that procedure also.

Honored Contributor

Is there any company that can get a supply of face masks that isn't selling them?

No masks for sale?  I'm thinking they can't get them.

Valued Contributor

QVC did have some that they soldout of rather quickly.

Honored Contributor

Etsy has tons of masks, and you can filter your search for those made her. I bought triple-layer ones.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

I sanitize our paper masks with alcohol spray after each use and we use ours at least 3 times before discarding. We switch between paper masks and cloth masks. It sounds like we'll have to wear masks for a long time to come so now is probably a good time to stock up.
Super Contributor

Walmart had them back in stock.  Free shipping

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ  When I did a search on Face Masks nothing came up on QVC.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@NicksmomESQ  When I did a search on Face Masks nothing came up on QVC.

@Katcat1   V37380